People that believe in Jones being innocent

I laugh even more at people that think Yoel is clean

I use erection pills at the prime of my erections.

Free Bones

People win millions in the lottery every day. Fat chance of you winning ...

So, there must be a lottery in which people win the negative prize. To keep up the balance.

Jones just happened to win the grand prize in the lottery of bad luck.
Some people really are this stupid

I hope nobody is silly enough to believe he's innocent. I just don't believe anyone else is innocent either.

We have three camps of fighters:
1- Guys who got caught cheating.
2- Guys who are cheating but haven't been caught yet.
3- Guys who fight clean and can't get in the top 20.

I also believe that camps 1 and 2 make up 90%+ of the successful UFC fighters. As it relates to Jon Jones - I just want to see him fight again. He needs to get off the coke long enough to pass his drug tests.

Odds of A steroid test failure not indicating intentional use = low

Odds of 2 steroid test failures not indicating at least 1 case of intentional use = super low

Odds of an eye poking, law-evading, hypocritical narcissist who failed 2 steroid tests being innocent on both counts = astronomically low

Use your heads people. What kind of man uses erection pills at the prime of his ATHLETIC career? Some folks seriously bought that?

<LikeReally5>
The erection pills are a bad example. Lots of ppl use them. Especially guys who like to party hard. Get to fucked up whisky or coke dick takes over need some super man pills to fuck those hoes. Guy likes to party it's no secret so the dick pills thibg doesn't even remotely surprise me. Hard to argue the rest tho.

All this talk leaking to the media about him possibly getting off easy is fucking so transparent....

The wheels are in motion. Dana and co are going ahead with his plan and seem to believe they will be able to handle the shitstorm that will await them....And who could blame them? Who's going to hold them accountable and ask the questions that need to be asked? The fucking MMA media comprised of total pussies?

So, there must be a lottery in which people win the negative prize. To keep up the balance.

You were never a good troll, but you’re not even trying anymore.

Not innocent no.. But he is so great, I want to see him back at some point here. Even his competition wants him back..

This, i give no fucks about PEDs. I’m trying to watch the best fighters fight. Don’t care what he puts in his body.

And to those of you dorks who say ‘oh well hes cheating the system and he can hurt somebody!’ Well, I watch MMA. I pay to watch people beat the shit out of each other. I don’t want anyone to die nor am I rooting for people to be seriously hurt, but, this is entertainment for me. Their brains being scrambled isn’t really my concern, I just want violence

#JustBleed

This, i give no fucks about PEDs. I’m trying to watch the best fighters fight. Don’t care what he puts in his body.

And to those of you dorks who say ‘oh well hes cheating the system and he can hurt somebody!’ Well, I watch MMA. I pay to watch people beat the shit out of each other. I don’t want anyone to die nor am I rooting for people to be seriously hurt, but, this is entertainment for me. Their brains being scrambled isn’t really my concern, I just want violence

#JustBleed

And even his toughest competition still acknowledge he is the best guy and want to fight him. They don’t want to see him out of the sport. They want him back in a reasonable timeframe.

Jon using something that would help him win fights and help his career? Now way, he doesn't strike me as the type of guy that would want to take any risks with his health, I mean, outside of the heavy cocaine use and driving while intoxicated and crashing his car a couple of times.

I hope nobody is silly enough to believe he's innocent. I just don't believe anyone else is innocent either.

We have three camps of fighters:
1- Guys who got caught cheating.
2- Guys who are cheating but haven't been caught yet.
3- Guys who fight clean and can't get in the top 20.

I also believe that camps 1 and 2 make up 90%+ of the successful UFC fighters. As it relates to Jon Jones - I just want to see him fight again. He needs to get off the coke long enough to pass his drug tests.

These numbers are based off of what exactly?? How do you come up with a 90% figure?? I think its a very dangerous game when we start accussing 90% of any group of being cheaters without anything to support it.

yeah, the lady who an intoxicated Jones hit with his car won the negative prize.;)

These numbers are based off of what exactly?? How do you come up with a 90% figure?? I think its a very dangerous game when we start accussing 90% of any group of being cheaters without anything to support it.

When fighters get asked about the percentage of fighters that dope, I haven't heard of 1 case of a fighter suggesting anything lower than 80-90%.

I want a coked up Bones with his erect cock back fighting in 2018.

When fighters get asked about the percentage of fighters that dope, I haven't heard of 1 case of a fighter suggesting anything lower than 80-90%.

https://www.mmamania.com/2015/2/12/...60-percent-of-ufc-fighters-using-steroids-mma.

I know hes not a fighter, but he would have as good of an idea as any fighter on the whole of MMA.

Also i havent heard anybody suggest a number that high since USADA was introduced.

Pre USADA, there was such problem that it forced GSP to walk away from the sport, Rory and Penn both agree'd to do 3rd party OOC testing in their bout because of how inadequate the testing was, so there was obviously an issue.

But there's plenty of evidence that USADA has diminished that number greatly. They were so effective that Bisping became the MW champion. Jon Jones hasnt had 1 impressive performance with failing a test since USADA, Johnny Hendricks cant even make MW let alone WW, Chael and Wand left, and Mendes cant treat his ezima anymore.

I strongly doubt that the nunber is anything close 80-90% especially when 2 of the most financially successful fighter are unable to beat the tests. (Andy&Jones)

Last edited:
Tainted supplements and rhino dick pills.

I disagree. To me it seems entirely reasonable that someone who is willing to flout one rule will be willing to flout another.

Except that Jones has also been poked in the eyes, and it's not a "flouting" of rules. Entirely unrelated to each other.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back