People that believe in Jones being innocent

TheLastEmperorReurns

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Odds of A steroid test failure not indicating intentional use = low

Odds of 2 steroid test failures not indicating at least 1 case of intentional use = super low

Odds of an eye poking, law-evading, hypocritical narcissist who failed 2 steroid tests being innocent on both counts = astronomically low

Use your heads people. What kind of man uses erection pills at the prime of his ATHLETIC career? Some folks seriously bought that?

<LikeReally5>

People will never accept it cause they want someone to hang their GOAT tag on and this ruins it for them.

I highly doubt anyone thinks he's innocent. It's just big fans and trolls

Not innocent no.. But he is so great, I want to see him back at some point here. Even his competition wants him back..

Odds of 2 steroid test failures not indicating at least 1 case of intentional use = super low

Odds of an eye poking, law-evading, hypocritical narcissist who failed 2 steroid tests being innocent on both counts = astronomically low

Use your heads people. What kind of man uses erection pills at the prime of his ATHLETIC career? Some folks seriously bought that?

<LikeReally5>

You were doing just fine, but you ruined it at the end. An athlete (or any man) using erection pills because he likes to fuck a lot is not implausible at all.

People will never accept it cause they want someone to hang their GOAT tag on and this ruins it for them.
Plus they need them hanging off JBJ balls while hating on DC making some sense for them.

People win millions in the lottery every day. Fat chance of you winning ...

So, there must be a lottery in which people win the negative prize. To keep up the balance.

Jones just happened to win the grand prize in the lottery of bad luck.

You were doing just fine, but you ruined it at the end. An athlete (or any man) using erection pills because he likes to fuck a lot is not implausible at all.

<{fry}>

It's implausible if the dick pills have estrogen blockers that are also used in steroid cycles. You don't just pop any pills people are giving to you when you're being tested by USADA. If you do, you probably should stop reproducing as you're not advancing the genepool despite your athletic abilities.

It's especially implausible if said athlete gets caught on steroids afterwards.

People win millions in the lottery every day. Fat chance of you winning ...

So, there must be a lottery in which people win the negative prize. To keep up the balance.

Jones just happened to win the grand prize in the lottery of bad luck.

Probably the best argument I have ever heard. Pretty airtight and ironclad if you ask me.

<LikeReally5>
Odds of any top ten fighter being clean:

tenor.gif

Why would a dude with ed bang into dozens of women a year with his car?

Fixed it. Jones actually did stop hitting female pedestrians with his car, and shortly after he was busted for dick pills... maybe he's not as frustrated anymore? I mean, openly, and quite violently, inviting DC to assist him with his... conundrum could be construed as a desperate plea for help. You can definitely see the desperation in his eyes here:

tenor.gif

Last edited:
they know he is not innocent

they are either fans or trolls

I don't like Jones. The guy is an ass. He is an unreal fighter but if he's guilty, then he's guilty.

However, the whole "odds" things doesn't mean shit. Odds throws persepective out.
People win the lotto. Get struck by lightning twice and find diamonds in hay bales. Odds mean low chance but they are made for gamblers, not facts.

If he's done, then he should be done for years. if he's not, then let the guy live.

At this point its VERY difficult or impossible to believe he's clean. That being said I dont believe most these guys are clean. Further, I dont care if they all juice to the fucking gills. Literally doesn't matter to me. Jones still the best LHW ever, dudes so good only person who can beat him is himself... and boy does he beat the fucking shit out himself

Back