People that believe in Jones being innocent

Maybe a dude with ED?
I want to believe.

... but no, he's obviously dirty
You were doing just fine, but you ruined it at the end. An athlete (or any man) using erection pills because he likes to fuck a lot is not implausible at all.
People win millions in the lottery every day. Fat chance of you winning ...

So, there must be a lottery in which people win the negative prize. To keep up the balance.

Jones just happened to win the grand prize in the lottery of bad luck.
I don't like Jones. The guy is an ass. He is an unreal fighter but if he's guilty, then he's guilty.

However, the whole "odds" things doesn't mean shit. Odds throws persepective out.
People win the lotto. Get struck by lightning twice and find diamonds in hay bales. Odds mean low chance but they are made for gamblers, not facts.

If he's done, then he should be done for years. if he's not, then let the guy live.
And do you have any proof to believe in this case its that incredibly unlikely scenario, or is that possibly just wishful thinking on your part? You rather believe in that 0.0000001% over 99.999999%? Why? Just that you dont have to admit Jones was not as talented fighter naturally you always thought he was?
"I beat Daniel off the steroids"

Lol
I don't "believe" he is innocent, but the last failure doesn't make sense, so there is doubt.
What doesnt make sense?? I keep reading it on here and cant figure out wtf you guys are talking about??
Jan 2015: Jones has a suspiciously low T/E ratio that deviates 80% from his previous reading; USADA was not in effect at this time.

Mar 2016: Frank Mir, teammate of Jon Jones, fails drug test for Oral Turinabol.

Jul 2016: Jones tests positive for Clomiphene and Letrozole.
  • Jones allegedly claims to have ingested a penis pill.
  • The penis pill, however, contained a third banned substance, of which Jones did not test positive for.
  • Jones claimed his friend gave him the penis pill.
  • This friend provided an invoice for the purchase of the penis pill, and on the same invoice was an order for Clomiphene (one of the two substances he was flagged for).
  • Common sense dictates that Jones used a middle-man to purchase his PEDs, and bought the penis pill preemptively as an excuse in case he got caught, but never actually ingested the penis pill, otherwise the third banned substance would've shown up.
Jul 2016: Arthur Jones (brother of Jon), is suspended four games in the NFL for PED violation.

Apr 2017:
Frank Mir receives a two year suspension as a first time offender for Oral Turinabol.

Aug 2017: During his FOX interview, Jones slips up and says that he defeated Cormier "off steroids". His silence afterwards says more than any words could.

Aug 2017: Jones tests positive for Oral Turinabol, the same substance teammate Frank Mir tested positive for back in March of 2016.

Present: Mir's precedent for receiving a two year suspension as a first time offender makes me believe that Jones will receive longer than two years given that he's a second time offender.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/evidence-of-jones-guilt.3711725/

Jones still the best LHW ever, dudes so good only person who can beat him is himself...

Would that be your assessment if all you had to go on was the St.-Preux fight? Why would he juice if he shared your belief in his invincibility?

Jan 2015: Jones has a suspiciously low T/E ratio that deviates 80% from his previous reading; USADA was not in effect at this time.

• The penis pill, however, contained a third banned substance, of which Jones did not test positive for.
  • This friend provided an invoice for the purchase of the penis pill, and on the same invoice was an order for Clomiphene (one of the two substances he was flagged for).
  • Common sense dictates that Jones used a middle-man to purchase his PEDs, and bought the penis pill preemptively as an excuse in case he got caught, but never actually ingested the penis pill, otherwise the third banned substance would've shown up.
Jul 2016: Arthur Jones (brother of Jon), is suspended four games in the NFL for PED violation.

Apr 2017:
Frank Mir receives a two year suspension as a first time offender for Oral Turinabol.

Aug 2017: During his FOX interview, Jones slips up and says that he defeated Cormier "off steroids". His silence afterwards says more than any words could.

Aug 2017: Jones tests positive for Oral Turinabol, the same substance teammate Frank Mir tested positive for back in March of 2016.

Present: Mir's precedent for receiving a two year suspension as a first time offender makes me believe that Jones will receive longer than two years given that he's a second time offender.

TLDR

Gotta say, TS, when you try to bring completely unrelated shit like bitching about eye-poking and try to link it to PED issues, you kind of lose your credibility as the voice of reason.

I disagree. To me it seems entirely reasonable that someone who is willing to flout one rule will be willing to flout another.

There's more than enough evidence to prove that Jones preemptively purchased the penis pill as an excuse in case he got caught and he was intentionally taking PEDs.

Well I might agree if I'd read ur post, but...

Well I might agree if I'd read ur post, but...
giphy.gif

Do you believe Gus is clean and never used?

Let me add that if Gus someday fails a PED test I would have absolutely zero interest to believe any excuse from him and from that point he would be a cheater in my eyes the same way Jones is. We are talking about a sport with high % PED use, and the % of fighter using only increases the closer to the top level fighter is. That means every top fighter is suspicious per se, and failing a test makes it certain.

Would that be your assessment if all you had to go on was the St.-Preux fight? Why would he juice if he shared your belief in his invincibility?

it was a joke about how he continually fucks himself over lol

Apr 2017:

Fake gizmo.gif

Me, trying to read your post.

Odds of A steroid test failure not indicating intentional use = low

Odds of 2 steroid test failures not indicating at least 1 case of intentional use = super low

Odds of an eye poking, law-evading, hypocritical narcissist who failed 2 steroid tests being innocent on both counts = astronomically low

Use your heads people. What kind of man uses erection pills at the prime of his ATHLETIC career? Some folks seriously bought that?

<LikeReally5>

Use their heads...jones nut-huggers...does not compute. :confused:

Lol 3 times?? Did i miss a fight or something??

giphy.gif

Yea and i agree, its not like athletism is an important component in MMA, so why would taking something that turns you into a super athlete make any difference??

Steroids obviously help fighters. But things like baiting DC into a headkick that DC has shown a weakness for is called being a better martial artist, and is a display of skill.

Apr 2017:

I still dont understand what doesnt make sense about Jon Jones last bust?? Seems like a text book bust to me

giphy.gif

Steroids obviously help fighters. But things like baiting DC into a headkick that DC has shown a weakness for is called being a better martial artist, and is a display of skill.

1st off - Maintaining skill and technique when tired is what is difficult, and that is why athletism plays such an important role in this game.

2nd - Look at the mess baseball's elite has went through with steroids, if a baseball player, whose skill relies on reaction, hand eye coordination, and power generated at the hip can benefit so greatly from steroids, then how do you then logically argue that it would have very little cross over benefits to MMA??

3. I'll chalk it up then that your naive in that you believe steroids = big muscles, no steroids puts your body in a super state where your body can adapt exceptionally quick to increased stress, while enabling it to better repair micro stresses on muscles.
Ie. If you on the juice and you do body building, your body will adapt at a much quicker rate.
Ie. If you play a sport. Your body will adapt to the sport at a much quicker rate. That is why a Russian was just busted for PED's in curling...

4. But even if your argument held any weight, if Jones didn't need it, then why did he use it?? Why lose millions in fines, sponsorships, 10's of millions in potential career earnings in 4 years of competition, while tarnishing his name to consume a substance that doesnt help his game at all?? Simple, he was to much of a coward to face DC clean because he knew he couldn't beat him clean, its the only explanation that makes any sense.

Last edited:
Jones took roids.

His brother got busted in the NFL during the same time Jones took it the first time. Jones has zero credibility, a liar who has never learned, participated in a hit and run, why people believe him? No idea.

Let me add that if Gus someday fails a PED test I would have absolutely zero interest to believe any excuse from him and from that point he would be a cheater in my eyes the same way Jones is. We are talking about a sport with high % PED use, and the % of fighter using only increases the closer to the top level fighter is. That means every top fighter is suspicious per se, and failing a test makes it certain.

This actually makes perfect sense, when there busted, hell when ever there's smoke (Aldo's piss gate) its guilty until proven innocent.

<{fry}>

It's implausible if the dick pills have estrogen blockers that are also used in steroid cycles. You don't just pop any pills people are giving to you when you're being tested by USADA. If you do, you probably should stop reproducing as you're not advancing the genepool despite your athletic abilities.

It's especially implausible if said athlete gets caught on steroids afterwards.

Agreed. Also, I don’t know what percentage of dick pills are found to have steroids or estrogen blockers in them. But the percentage of dietary supplements is so low, that to get two tainted batches (haha taint), the odds would be astronomical.

I don't like Jones. The guy is an ass. He is an unreal fighter but if he's guilty, then he's guilty.

However, the whole "odds" things doesn't mean shit. Odds throws persepective out.
People win the lotto. Get struck by lightning twice and find diamonds in hay bales. Odds mean low chance but they are made for gamblers, not facts.

If he's done, then he should be done for years. if he's not, then let the guy live.
In wrestling, people like you are called 'marks'

Back