People that believe in Jones being innocent

Except that Jones has also been poked in the eyes, and it's not a "flouting" of rules. Entirely unrelated to each other.

There is a rule against poking an opponent's eyes and there is a rule against juicing. Why are transgressions of them entirely unrelated? Why can't a fighter have a consistent attitude toward rule-breaking?

Odds of A steroid test failure not indicating intentional use = low

Odds of 2 steroid test failures not indicating at least 1 case of intentional use = super low

Odds of an eye poking, law-evading, hypocritical narcissist who failed 2 steroid tests being innocent on both counts = astronomically low

Use your heads people. What kind of man uses erection pills at the prime of his ATHLETIC career? Some folks seriously bought that?

<LikeReally5>

giphy.gif

Really don't give to much of a fuck.

Based off of his wins he is the undisputed Goat. He beat other cheats.

Tyson Fury who was the best HW boxer at one point tested positive for steroids and I still pegged him as the best. Joshua and Wilder have surpassed him now due to inactivity and based off of their spectacular wins over other top HW boxer

There is a rule against poking an opponent's eyes and there is a rule against juicing. Why are transgressions of them entirely unrelated? Why can't a fighter have a consistent attitude toward rule-breaking?

Someone can get poked in the eyes unintentionally, jackass. You don’t accidentally juice.

Are you really that stupid that you needed that explained to you?

I strongly doubt that the nunber is anything close 80-90% especially when 2 of the most financially successful fighter are unable to beat the tests. (Andy&Jones)

Think about this a little harder.

Is Andy & Jones failing to beat the tests a sign of USADA being so effective in preventing doping on a massive scale or did Andy & Jones fail to beat the tests a sign that USADA concentrates most of its focus and resources on identifying and regulating the top guys for political imagery rather than actual sports-wide regulation?

Paulo-Costa-696x392.jpg
9d2c25e1e034dcc479bb22a11021b803

<TheDonald>

At the very, very best I could have give him a tiny pass for the first failed test but after a second one and rumors about him hiding under the cage it’s only reasonable to get the pitchforks!

Angry-mob-simps.jpeg

Think about this a little harder.

Is Andy & Jones failing to beat the tests a sign of USADA being so effective in preventing doping on a massive scale or did Andy & Jones fail to beat the tests a sign that USADA concentrates most of its focus and resources on identifying and regulating the top guys for political imagery rather than actual sports-wide regulation?

Paulo-Costa-696x392.jpg

<TheDonald>

My opinion is USADA is an effective program that isnt perfect, If these fighters slip up they will be caught, i dont believe doping in the UFC is
Easy anymore, it is the riskiest sport to dope in, but only a fool would think that USADA catches everyone.

Most of the things fighters bust for is a PCT, while the steroids they were run never showed up, that a lone shows the holes in USADA's tests.

People win millions in the lottery every day. Fat chance of you winning ...

So, there must be a lottery in which people win the negative prize. To keep up the balance.

Jones just happened to win the grand prize in the lottery of bad luck.

luck has nothing to do with behaviour, behaviour is a choice he is just a shit person.
<Fedor23>

Someone can get poked in the eyes unintentionally, jackass. You don’t accidentally juice.

Are you really that stupid that you needed that explained to you?

Yes, I am so stupid I didn't realise Jones' eyepokes were unintentional. Thanks for setting me straight. I think he, like some of his colleagues, is also very stupid and needs you to explain to him that he can't accidentally juice.

They are both humans who exist, whether you want to believe it or not.
Let's not play this game, because at least one of this is a hologram 3 out of 7 times they make a public appearance. I won't say which, though.

I want a coked up Bones with his erect cock back fighting in 2018.
If you could only choose one - and Jones does get a suspension, taking back fighting off of the lost of choices - which remaining option would you choose...?

Coked up or cock working?
Stripper slayer, or maternity slayer?
<JonesLaugh>

Last edited:
Yes, I am so stupid I didn't realise Jones' eyepokes were unintentional. Thanks for setting me straight. I think he, like some of his colleagues, is also very stupid and needs you to explain to him that he can't accidentally juice.

Well, that was a rhetorical question, since, obviously, you are that stupid. Thanks for confirming, though.

Can somevody please tell me WHEN we will know the final outcome?

If I recall, she says she was tested often.

are retarded.
here, finished it for you.

Back