People still think Sara McMann has anything for Ronda Rousey?

Hespect Housey**

Green Belt
Reaction score
She can totally overpower Murphy and resolves to just rely on controlling and point fighting, while even managing to be outstruck from the top position!

Close to human blanket as possible. Come on now. Whoever said she'd do well in a rematch should literally apologize here. And by literally I mean literally.

She is not reddy. Ronda would have found a way to beat her even if the knee never happned

I still believe a McMann rematch is a tough fight for Rousey, and everybody here knows I'm a huge ovaryhugger when it comes to Rousey.

She is not reddy. Ronda would have found a way to beat her even if the knee never happned

Do you think if she wasn't female, Dana would say she has a pea-sized heart?

She's even acknowledged she's getting old for the sport and doesn't have much time to climb back up to title contention, and then she goes and delivers... this.

At least one judge got it right.

She's not ready. She has to switch/move camps, or make some kind of improvement in her game.

If it weren't for her wrestling she would've easily lost.

And I'm a huge, huge, McMann fan.

She can totally overpower Murphy and resolves to just rely on controlling and point fighting, while even managing to be outstruck from the top position!

Close to human blanket as possible. Come on now. Whoever said she'd do well in a rematch should literally apologize here. And by literally I mean literally.

Not impressed with McMann's hands at all. Ronda would destroy her in a rematch. Also, Murphy isn't even a top 15 BW.

lol @ that fight. Women's mma- the most exciting thing since any men's sport

I've been a fan due to her wrestling but this fight sucked and she needs a lot more cage time and even more confidence to even be considered anymore. Sorry.

Of course not. She can do that to everyone in the division except Rousey, though.

This hahahaha.
Maybe, maaaaaybe you can see someone saying that, but it seems like he is implying everyone thinks that.

No, believe me, I don't. It's addressed to a select group. I do wish I had quotes handy. I don't think the majority thinks that at all.

Back