People still think Sara McMann has anything for Ronda Rousey?

Who did she beat? An old Shayna? Her resume isn't even impressive.

So now you're not disputing the legitimacy of the website and you're going to pick apart the record?

Who did Gus beat? An old Shogun?
Who did Rashad Beat? An old Chuck?

Your logic is FLAWLESS.

FYI you might want to brush up on your knowledge. McMann also beat Akano who is a legend in WMMA and no joke at all and Tonya Evinger who is currently ranked #10 p4p, BUT OH NO! MMARising's rankings are no good!

You're batting .000 at this point, I'd understand if you wanted to slip out and not reply.

I never did. Nothing that Sara had ever done before the Rousey fight lead me to believe she had anything for Ronda.

After the fight my opinion was proven. After this fight with Murphy it was solidified.

I still believe a McMann rematch is a tough fight for Rousey, and everybody here knows I'm a huge ovaryhugger when it comes to Rousey.

lol @ your av. good riddance. any idea what got him the ban?

So now you're not disputing the legitimacy of the website and you're going to pick apart the record?

Who did Gus beat? An old Shogun?
Who did Rashad Beat? An old Chuck?

Your logic is FLAWLESS.

FYI you might want to brush up on your knowledge. McMann also beat Akano who is a legend in WMMA and no joke at all and Tonya Evinger who is currently ranked #10 p4p, BUT OH NO! MMARising's rankings are no good!

You're batting .000 at this point, I'd understand if you wanted to slip out and not reply.

Are u mad that McMann looked unimpressive tonight?

A win's a win.
USATSI_7240990.jpg

Fighter bashing in the end I figured, he was having a birthday in the Marina Shafir KO thread and then was generally bashing fighters all over the forums lmao

Ahahaha , I read the first 2 pages of that thread , didn't read them all. Will read them ASAP!

I'm sure that he has multiple accounts ... Some stupid threads I've seen have to be his ... Otherwise , we are doomed... Humanity is doomed

U hack Wikipedia? I bet you did that. You say I'm fighter bashing yet u post the "f" word in your comment?

LOL

Nah , not my cup of tea. Someone else did it though

And no, the only edits I did were in the Shogun / Hendo 2 wiki-page :cool:

I bet Miesha is smiling wherever she is. Now we're probably getting Rousey/Tate III for the New Year's card.

It's certainly safe to say Murphy has less than nothing for Rousey. Glad she won't be advancing.

Back