Paul Daley on the Mcgregor incident

I thought Daley had every opportunity he wanted to punch Josh during the actual 15 minutes that the fight lasted.

He probably wouldn’t have gone for the sucker punch and took the loss like a man if Kos wasn’t talking shit in his ear while blanketing him right when the fight ended.

Considering

My hatred for Koscheck was re-ignited when I found out that the MMA fighter who knocked out his opponent then jumped on his back and front flipped off him was a guy that trains out of Koschecks gym. Hahha
Doesn't surprise me one bit <1>

He probably wouldn’t have gone for the sucker punch and took the loss like a man if Kos wasn’t talking shit in his ear while blanketing him right when the fight ended.

I don’t like Koschek, and never did. I thought he was a massive douche back in the day. But beat the guy within the rules. Don’t be a punk. If you don’t want a guy talking shit to you at the end of the fight. The solution is pretty easy. Knock his ass out.

This. Koscheck literally held him down as long as he could while talking shit to him. Pretty sure he said some racist shit to him too. Koscheck is whiter than wonder bread.
You know Koscheck is half black right ?

Yes, just because your half black doesn’t mean you can’t say some racist shit to another black man.
It was the whiter than wonder bread comment that made me think you may not know.

It was the whiter than wonder bread comment that made me think you may not know.
I’m well aware of that. He just acts like someone who has lived with white frat boys his entire life.

I’m well aware of that. He just acts like someone who has lived with white frat boys his entire life.
Like when he said " Matt Hughes has no speed or athletic ability because he's white.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2018/04/dana-w...-conor-mcgregor-charged-with-ufc-mma-bellator

No “BREAKING NEWS:” here but I know I’m probably not the only one who was waiting to hear what Paul Daley thinks hahah not a bad read and short. Basically just says Dana is a hypocrite but understands it’s about money.

I still don’t think Daley deserved the boot. The whole audience wanted to punch Koscheck after that fight.
Like Jason High. Pushed a ref after a bad decision and apoligized immidiately and got booted while Cokehead McTwitter jumps in a Bellator cage and performs mob-style assaults.

Are you not aware how racism works?

So lets get this right, the mixed race guy Koscheck keeps Daley down for the whole boring fight while racially abusing him and Daley just hits him once after and then never mentions it when trying to avoid the UFC dropping him and never bringing him back.

Yeah that makes complete sense now you tool

Are you not aware how making shit up that's not real works? Clearly you are and I refer you to my previous post.

So lets get this right, the mixed race guy Koscheck keeps Daley down for the whole boring fight while racially abusing him and Daley just hits him once after and then never mentions it when trying to avoid the UFC dropping him and never bringing him back.

Yeah that makes complete sense now you tool

Are you not aware how making shit up that's not real works? Clearly you are and I refer you to my previous post.
Can’t find the exact article that stated what koscheck said so you win for now mr. Cro kappa

Can’t find the exact article that stated what koscheck said so you win for now mr. Cro kappa

Try this one https://bleacherreport.com/articles...ets-hitting-josh-koscheck-after-ufc-113-fight

You know, it was a very frustrating fight to be in. I wasn't thinking much. I sort of had flashbacks to my old days, and I just thought, 'This guy's punked me out on national TV. I just have to get my own back.' So I did, and it didn't work out very well.

It was back and forth. He'd say something, I'd say something. I think the final thing that was said, I said, 'When this is done, when I get up, I'm gonna hit you.' And I don't think he believed me. I told him that. He'll tell you that. I stick to my word.

Lmao this from the guy saying he probably said something racist. You're the one being racist here.

Like Jason High. Pushed a ref after a bad decision and apoligized immidiately and got booted while Cokehead McTwitter jumps in a Bellator cage and performs mob-style assaults.

Yeah dude, wasn’t even a bad shove either hahahah McNuggets slapped a commissioner with all his power hahah

Try this one https://bleacherreport.com/articles...ets-hitting-josh-koscheck-after-ufc-113-fight

You know, it was a very frustrating fight to be in. I wasn't thinking much. I sort of had flashbacks to my old days, and I just thought, 'This guy's punked me out on national TV. I just have to get my own back.' So I did, and it didn't work out very well.

It was back and forth. He'd say something, I'd say something. I think the final thing that was said, I said, 'When this is done, when I get up, I'm gonna hit you.' And I don't think he believed me. I told him that. He'll tell you that. I stick to my word.
Saw that one but it might have just been a short interview after the fight. I’m just a koscheck hater I will admit that.

Back