Paul Daley on the Mcgregor incident

CalvilloRay

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
http://mmajunkie.com/2018/04/dana-w...-conor-mcgregor-charged-with-ufc-mma-bellator

No “BREAKING NEWS:” here but I know I’m probably not the only one who was waiting to hear what Paul Daley thinks hahah not a bad read and short. Basically just says Dana is a hypocrite but understands it’s about money.

I still don’t think Daley deserved the boot. The whole audience wanted to punch Koscheck after that fight.

They should have rewarded Daley a bonus for that post-fight punch.

Integrity is long gone. Uncle Lobster needs cash rolling in for his weapons room. $100k ninja swords don’t pay for themselves.

brick.gif

Fighting like Koschek did is like camping in online shooters

They should have rewarded Daley a bonus for that post-fight punch.
There was no money in that punch. The fight was already over. The fight wasnt anything good either so you cant even get a rematch out of it.

Is Daley still banned? I had sort of though that Dana and co. cooled down on that but Daley just had good fights on the table from other orgs and neither side was particularly interested in working together again.

If Dana is still holding to the "he'll never fight in the UFC again" line, I think it's bullshit. Things got heated and Daley threw a cheap shot. It was unprofessional. It was a bad look for the sport, but in the vast scheme of things, it was small potatoes.

Both were pretty low

6TWJfbG.gif

ezgif.com-resize-53.gif

I was always on the side of not letting Daley back in the UFC but obviously Conor would be welcomed back after his stupid stunt so Daley should be allowed back as well.

Daley is the epitome of a 1 dimensional fighter. Fuck em. Send him to Boxing see how he does there.

I have wondered and others have asked..what if the video of the fighter with blood running down their face was Rose and not Mike..would the UFC try to keep him..at this point I am not sure of the answer. That's of coarse without pressure from sponsors falling out.

Definitely has to be frustrating for a guy like Daley, ufc does not hand out punishments equally. Conor did the ufc and fighters dirtier by cancelling those fights

Would be like if Tom Brady didn’t get suspended for beating his wife while others in the nfl were shown the door.

Is Daley still banned? I had sort of though that Dana and co. cooled down on that but Daley just had good fights on the table from other orgs and neither side was particularly interested in working together again.

If Dana is still holding to the "he'll never fight in the UFC again" line, I think it's bullshit. Things got heated and Daley threw a cheap shot. It was unprofessional. It was a bad look for the sport, but in the vast scheme of things, it was small potatoes.

Considering
I want to punch Koscheck right now.

My hatred for Koscheck was re-ignited when I found out that the MMA fighter who knocked out his opponent then jumped on his back and front flipped off him was a guy that trains out of Koschecks gym. Hahha

I think Daley's subsequent conviction for assault in a separate incident cemented the deal.

My hatred for Koscheck was re-ignited when I found out that the MMA fighter who knocked out his opponent then jumped on his back and front flipped off him was a guy that trains out of Koschecks gym. Hahha
Lol. Didn't know that.

I thought Daley had every opportunity he wanted to punch Josh during the actual 15 minutes that the fight lasted.

Back