Paul Daley on the Mcgregor incident

The worst part of the Jason High thing was that Dana wasn't even present at the event. A bunch of fucking idiots started tweeting at him about how High had "assaulted" a ref, and Dana flew into a rage and summarily cut High without even reviewing the footage.

Roy Nelson kicks McCarthy in the ass, and they don't shit.

Then there was this nonsense:

BenoitkickPettis.gif

Benoit straight kicked Pettis in the balls after he TKO'd him and Dana and Lorenzo didn't do anything despite the fact that they were sitting cageside.

No consistency whatsoever to any decision that the UFC makes about fighter conduct.
Cant disagree w any of this.

http://mmajunkie.com/2018/04/dana-w...-conor-mcgregor-charged-with-ufc-mma-bellator

No “BREAKING NEWS:” here but I know I’m probably not the only one who was waiting to hear what Paul Daley thinks hahah not a bad read and short. Basically just says Dana is a hypocrite but understands it’s about money.

I still don’t think Daley deserved the boot. The whole audience wanted to punch Koscheck after that fight.

Wrong. Only a real asshole thinks it's ok to walk up behind someone and sucker punch them.

Wrong. Only a real asshole thinks it's ok to walk up behind someone and sucker punch them.
Yeah I mean I didn’t say he wasn’t an asshole but i mean the Diaz brothers have jumped Mayhem Miller and brawled with Khabibs crew and Conor slapped an official and shoved a referee and assaulted a bus full of men and women and Jon Jones brawled with Daniel Cormier at a press conference and there’s just been a lot of bad shit that’s happened, worse than what Daley did.

What Conor did was bullshit and scumbag level and if he weren't the biggest draw in MMA history, he'd be gone.

Daley is not a draw and also did a scumbag move and him being gone is literally 0 loss for the ufc. He isn't a top10 fighter so what exactly are they losing by this b/c level fighter not being welcomed back?

It probably was not Dana’s choice to let it slide. You guys forget he has bosses controlling him a lot more tightly now

Well, what about when the Skrap Pack jumped Mayhem Miller on national TV? Haaha
That was bad but mayhems drunk dumb ass shoulda never been out there. The promotion itself has to take the blame for allowing that situation to occur and were totally unprepared to deal with it.

Daley is the epitome of a 1 dimensional fighter. Fuck em. Send him to Boxing see how he does there.
Personally I wouldn't have stated it so rudely but I agree with the sentiment. He hasn't seemed to evolve even remotely.

Back