Paul Daley on the Mcgregor incident

Lmao this from the guy saying he probably said something racist. You're the one being racist here.
Daley did comment on what Josh said to him and did mention it being racist. I just can’t find the facts to back it up.

I don’t like Koschek, and never did. I thought he was a massive douche back in the day. But beat the guy within the rules. Don’t be a punk. If you don’t want a guy talking shit to you at the end of the fight. The solution is pretty easy. Knock his ass out.
Definitely not as easy of a solution as it sounds tho haha

Daley did comment on what Josh said to him and did mention it being racist. I just can’t find the facts to back it up.

No, you have nothing. You on the other hand are calling a black dude white as Wonder bread and saying he acts like a white frat boy. You're the racist one here.

People like to use the punch and axe grinding Dana as an excuse, but if Paul Daley was truly elite he would be in the UFC right now. Truth is he is just not that good, Larkin was his best win in many many years. They aren't going to pay a 35 year old journeyman the sort of money Paul thinks he deserves, exciting fights or not.

I’m well aware of that. He just acts like someone who has lived with white frat boys his entire life.

Are you implying there is some observably consistent pattern of behavior attributable to an entity called 'white frat boys', or that there some certain set of definite ineluctable characteristics that could be contiguously associated with a denominator of 'white frat boy'? That's pretty racist bro.

#notallfratboys

After Daley was tossed for life, both Nick Diaz and Daniel Cormier threw blows after the bell. Neither one suffered ANY sort of fine or suspension by DFW.

CMG should be facing a huge suspension, whether he is convicted and imprisoned or not. If not DFW and the UFC, then the NSAC. You can't assault people and just walk, no matter how much money your fights make for the organization..

I think it was daleys unrepentance after it happened that killed his ufc career. Thats why babalu got canned. He said "yeah i held on to the choke,he called me a motherfucker"

Dana said he talked to daley in the cage and he did not like what he heard.

After Daley was tossed for life, both Nick Diaz and Daniel Cormier threw blows after the bell. Neither one suffered ANY sort of fine or suspension by DFW.

CMG should be facing a huge suspension, whether he is convicted and imprisoned or not. If not DFW and the UFC, then the NSAC. You can't assault people and just walk, no matter how much money your fights make for the organization..
You cant compare a hit after the bell to what daley did. The fight was over. Daley knew it. He waited till kos got up and turned away and tried to sucker punch him when he wasnt looking. That has never happened before or since in ufc

You cant compare a hit after the bell to what daley did. The fight was over. Daley knew it. He waited till kos got up and turned away and tried to sucker punch him when he wasnt looking. That has never happened before or since in ufc

DC did something quite similar to JBJ. The bell rang, DC was frustrated and angry, knew the fight was over, and swung on Jones. He actually hit the ref more than he hit JBJ.

But nothing. No fine, no sanctions, keeps his job doing commentary.

Same sort of frustrated shite form Diaz. GSP killing him every round, with Diaz having no answer. So he was pot-shotting after the bell nearly every round. Ref did nothing, DFW did nothing, NSAC did nothing.

There was no money in that punch. The fight was already over. The fight wasnt anything good either so you cant even get a rematch out of it.

18 likes disagree with you. Fan support = $$$ in the bank

MMA journalists need to throw these questions to dana's face

And how is that different to what DC did to jones ?

Like Jason High. Pushed a ref after a bad decision and apoligized immidiately and got booted while Cokehead McTwitter jumps in a Bellator cage and performs mob-style assaults.

The worst part of the Jason High thing was that Dana wasn't even present at the event. A bunch of fucking idiots started tweeting at him about how High had "assaulted" a ref, and Dana flew into a rage and summarily cut High without even reviewing the footage.

Roy Nelson kicks McCarthy in the ass, and they don't shit.

Then there was this nonsense:

BenoitkickPettis.gif

Benoit straight kicked Pettis in the balls after he TKO'd him and Dana and Lorenzo didn't do anything despite the fact that they were sitting cageside.

No consistency whatsoever to any decision that the UFC makes about fighter conduct.

Germaine De Randamie did it twice and they gave her the “belt”

18 likes disagree with you. Fan support = $$$ in the bank
Fan support for what? For daley returning? Thats fine. Im just saying that the punch he threw did not and was not going to make the ufc any money. Conors bullshit antics have considerably upped the stakes for a match people wanted to see anyway,and havs been waiting for a long time. Kos dominated daley and theres no rematch needed.

Back