Overwatch Official Discussion, v3: I'm a Bastion Main, Brah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like there's 3 new arena maps coming, I've been hitting the server browser a lot lately so this is good news.
That's excellent news but in future it would be better if they released a map every 6 months instead of overloading them onto us. I guess this is how they have to celebrate the anniversary.

That's excellent news but in future it would be better if they released a map every 6 months instead of overloading them onto us. I guess this is how they have to celebrate the anniversary.
I hear you, would be nice if they included more maps in general. Since launch we only got Eichenwalde and Oasis, I'd love to see more maps in quickplay/competitive. I did appreciate that they gave CTF a ton of maps though, been awhile since I played.

Also if Hanzo doesn't get a legendary this event....
HTExfZs.gif

Last edited:
Here's some of the skins for the anniversary event,

They look shitty imo like cheap pvc figurines,

Bastion one is nothing special,
Pharah's default skin is blue, wtf is special about this?
Soldier 76 looks like a
cyber terrorist from GITS

Zarya... Well as usual..

caigyv0lcppz0hwdl0fn.jpg

Soldier 76 looks like a

Zarya... Well as usual..

caigyv0lcppz0hwdl0fn.jpg
Digging the Bionicle Bastion. But not too crazy about Jinn, PurpleHeart: 76 and... Zarya Stark..?

Digging the Bionicle Bastion. But not too crazy about Jinn, PurpleHeart: 76 and... Zarya Stark..?
The response on the blizzard forums is very bad as well. That being said, new dancing emotes for various characters yay.

If roadhog does the bhangra or balle balle that would be awesome lol. I'll perform that after every kill. <45>

Soldier 76 looks like a

Zarya... Well as usual..

caigyv0lcppz0hwdl0fn.jpg

Is this confirmed, because they look kinda crap imo. Maybe they will look better with shadow and lighting.

It's funny they can't give Zarya a decent skin, I remember people complaining about it on the subreddit. I got her Olympics one by chance so I rock that.

The response on the blizzard forums is very bad as well. That being said, new dancing emotes for various characters yay.

Dancing is over rated, /sit is clearly the most op emote in OW.

Dancing is over rated, /sit is clearly the most op emote in OW.
I hate that it can't be canceled midway though. Sometimes i will do a headbanging Roadhog or a flexing Reinhardt right after an enemy kill and have another enemy start attacking me out of nowhere lol.

I don't give a shit what this event has in store. Just give us Doomfist for fucks sake. Just give us fucking Doomfist, Jeff. You son of a bitch.

That may have been a bit much.

I don't give a shit what this event has in store. Just give us Doomfist for fucks sake. Just give us fucking Doomfist, Jeff. You son of a bitch.

That may have been a bit much.
All a new character will do for me is be another character I don't get to play. Even playing mystery heroes I constantly get the same heroes. Feelsbadman.

All a new character will do for me is be another character I don't get to play. Even playing mystery heroes I constantly get the same heroes. Feelsbadman.
When a new character comes out everyone rushed to pick them but the hype always dies down within a few days. Especially once people realize there is a learning curve for every single character and they aren't instantly kick ass with one they first try. May be different if we do in fact get Doomfist though since he's so highly anticipated by players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back