Overrated fighters who are known for the personality than skill

What does 'personality' even mean in this context? Shit talk other fighters and behave like a complete asshole?

But she is still the face of women's mama despite being one dimensional
That doesn't mean she isn't known for her skills. Outside of the mma internet community Ronda is known for her quick victories and now getting slept by Holm. People here just obsess about everything Ronda says so yes sherdog cares more about her personality than her Judo but that doesn't mean the masses are the same. If you say Conor McGregor to someone they will say Irish guy who talks trash. I don't think he really fits because he is elite imo but he fits more than Ronda. This isn't list fighters who have holes in their game.

I think my pick would be Giant Silva. It's not really his personality but literally the only thing that comes to my mind when I think about him is "big".

Conor nuthuggers after reading the title

wosht.gif
you obviously let your hurt feels blind your judgement

Conor
Ronda
Chael
Brock
Outside of Chael all of those fighters have an extremely exciting fan friendly style. Hell, even Chael, despite rarely finishing fights, had a sort of relentless aggression you don't see very often.

but thats completley untrue. We have a knockout artist with a unique style. His personality may be polarizing,but that's hot and cold so it doesnt matter.
He doesn't have a unique style. He's a boxer.

He doesn't have a unique style. He's a boxer.

riiiiiight,that sure as hell sums him up :p

lets ignore his kicks completley

WTF are u talking about, he derailed Struve and Bigfoot's careers he nearly knocked out JDS and he fought werdum on short notice. He's also plowed Frank MIr, Ben Rothwell, and several other top 10s

Mir and Rothwell weren't top10 when Hunt fought them and its weird to say he "derailed Struve and Bigfoot's careers" like its something impressive lol

And he didn't nearly knocked out JDS, not even close.

the FW champion overrated because he lost 1 time ? MORON

lol, moron, the question had nothing to do with being overrated idiot, it said who's known more for their personality than skill...

There are many fighters more skilled than Conor, but Conor is the most popular fighter in UFC....

Back