Overrated fighters who are known for the personality than skill

griffin, tito otriz,chael,cummins,bethe,vanzant. I dunno why ppl are putting ronda and mcgregor-Those 2 are legitimate elite level fighter who happen to be big draws.

Chael nearly beat anderson silva,he had the perfect gameplan and nearly implemented it completley. He backed up his mouth at that time. his career kinda got flushed down the toilet after that,but he also took very hard fights most wouldnt take.

Bisping has done the most with the least likeable personality.
Not even close.
Conor doesn't seem to have any likeable traits.
At least The Count has taken his loss to Hendo with grace and humility over the years, considering that people have trolled him with the knockout pic more than a few times.

Conor doesn't seem to have any likeable traits.
but thats completley untrue. We have a knockout artist with a unique style. His personality may be polarizing,but that's hot and cold so it doesnt matter.

Chael does not 'lack skill'. I think he went as far as his athleticism (& modern science) could take him.

Conor, Ronda and Brock all have pretty glaring holes in their games so I can agree with people saying they 'lack skills'.

Not that they are 'unskilled' but all three of them do lack some specific and important skills but they're still popular as hell.

Now let's do: Most Skilled Fighters That We All Love To Hate.

all the champs and successful fighters I dont like for some silly reason

its not fair to say a guy is overrated when they had a successful career and now on the downswing. At the time cain was on top,he beat the shit outta JDS twice. Those saying Cain is overrated,is JDS overrated too?

Phil Baroni. The guy is a journeyman at best.

No one is overrating Phil baroni. He is popular but he isnt overrated. There are plenty of people who are fans of his who are very much aware of his shortcomings. He came out with alot of hype and that fizzled out real quick,but that was well over 10 years ago. You couldnt call him a journeyman in 2002 because he wasnt one and cos no one could tell that at the time. People like his personality,and his wins were in spectacular fashion.

but thats completley untrue. We have a knockout artist with a unique style. His personality may be polarizing,but that's hot and cold so it doesnt matter.
You make a good point.
I withdraw my incorrect statement.

Conor nuthuggers after reading the title

wosht.gif

its not fair to say a guy is overrated when they had a successful career and now on the downswing. At the time cain was on top,he beat the shit outta JDS twice. Those saying Cain is overrated,is JDS overrated too?

If that's about my post I'll let you know I was being sarcastic. For me Cain is the epitome of substance over hype/ personality. When he fights that is

If that's about my post I'll let you know I was being sarcastic. For me Cain is the epitome of substance over hype/ personality. When he fights that is

i was triggered when i saw the name.

Back