Overrated fighters who are known for the personality than skill

Chael is a skilled fighter, as well as Conor to an extent. Roy Nelson is a skilled fighter also. Brock is the best answer imo.

If u look up Chael Sonnen in 2016 webster dictionary, you'll actually see this definition.

Lesnar, McGregor, Sonnen, Carraway, Diaz brothers come to my mind.

If u look up Chael Sonnen in 2016 webster dictionary, you'll actually see this definition.

no you wont. He earned his title shot the right way,and he took it to anderson in a way that no one had done before.If he was overrated he wouldnt have been able to do that.

Conor and Ronda lacks skills... LMAO, go back to wwe.

Honestly, Mark Hunt.

If he wasn't fat and symphathetic, everyone would mention the fact that he doesn't have a single top10 win in past 10 years, left and right

no you wont. He earned his title shot the right way,and he took it to anderson in a way that no one had done before.If he was overrated he wouldnt have been able to do that.
I cant take away his performance vs Andy in first fight but styles make fights and he was the first, no matter what, to take him down and stay on top of him.........,until,of course, andy used that black belt from that box of rice krispies he got and made chael cry uncle.

Honestly, Mark Hunt.

If he wasn't fat and symphathetic, everyone would mention the fact that he doesn't have a single top10 win in past 10 years, left and right

NAH that doesnt matter. Wikipedia doesnt tell the story about Mark Hunt. sorry try again.

He had the t count of a silverback gorilla going in though

NAH that doesnt matter. Wikipedia doesnt tell the story about Mark Hunt. sorry try again.

Wikipedia doesn't mention how much of a bully he was?

That, and some BS artsy hyperboles....

Crap, should've read that shit somewhere. It would make my point stronger.

Nick Diaz. When was the last time he won a fight?

Wins and losses dont mean the guy isnt a skilled warrior. He hasnt won because he has barely been active and facing the best fighters in the world. That doesnt mean he himself isnt a good fighter. He presents a challenge to anyone he fights.

Wikipedia doesn't mention how much of a bully he was?

That, and some BS artsy hyperboles....

Crap, should've read that shit somewhere. It would make my point stronger.

bully? this is a topic about skill level,and mark hunt's striking is in an elite class at HW.

conor and ronda have no skill yet destroyed everyone they fought in the ufc before their last fights.

Without skill, personality counts for nothing in the sport.

bully? this is a topic about skill level,and mark hunt's striking is in an elite class at HW.

I thought we were talking about things that wasn't written in wikipedia.

Ok then, back on the topic, he doesn't have top10 win in give or take 10 years. He is not an elite MMA fighter.

Dude, you still don't realize the fanboyism comes from the looks and personality, and not the MMA skills.

Back