Crime Our national tradition continues: Multiple fatalities in TX HS Shooting

American exceptionalism combined with social media and a lack of emotional resilience.

A kid that thinks he is special, has never heard no, and cannot deal with a roadblock. Add guns and you have a fuckup on your hands.

I kind of fumbled in articulating exactly what I was trying to convey, but you say it well here.

Exactly how much money do you think the NRA sends to politicians? Now how much does Planned Parenthood lobby with?

And way to completely misinterpret the crap that Dana Loesch might say to fit your point of view . . . do you honestly believe she's advocating for folks who disagree with the NRA to be "the enemy"?

Your comparison of planned parenthood rhetoric is baseless. You have not provided anything showing recruitment propaganda that is any where close to the NRA's?

Who has planned parenthood ominously dubbed "resistance"?

And then they use their ex-president to endorse “the resistance.”

Has planned parenthood called on their donors to get ready for "the fight of their life"?

YOU AND I ARE NOW IN THE FIGHT OF OUR LIVES TO DEFEND OUR FREEDOM. - Wayne Lapierre

Please find me planned parenthood propaganda that is similar to support your claim.

the violence in chicago is different from mass shootings by defintion: "a multiple homicide incident in which four or more victims are murdered with firearms, within one event, and in one or more locations in close proximity." a lot of the shootings there are gang related. also its mostly blacks killing blacks which doesnt matter for most people unless they need that satistic to enforce their talking point that blacks are inherently violent otherwise those people could not care less. also mass shootings are happening all over the country not in just one city. its not race baiting, we have seen all those comments where people automatically assume its a muslim and immediately call for a muslim ban but once that person is revealed to be white its considered a false flag and the victims are crisis actors.

<Huh2>

Your comparison of planned parenthood rhetoric is baseless. You have not provided anything showing recruitment propaganda that is any where close to the NRA's?

Who has planned parenthood ominously dubbed "resistance"?

And then they use their ex-president to endorse “the resistance.”

Has planned parenthood called on their donors to get ready for "the fight of their life"?

YOU AND I ARE NOW IN THE FIGHT OF OUR LIVES TO DEFEND OUR FREEDOM. - Wayne Lapierre

Please find me planned parenthood propaganda that is similar to support your claim.

One day you will look back at your support of a baby killing organization and be horrified. I'm not even getting involved in the specifics of your little argument.

This seems to me like a kid that was just fed the fuck up and was out for revenge. He initially was willing to die in the process of getting his revenge then of course he stopped short of that. If he was autistic at all then that further leads me to believe he was bullied to the point that he no longer wanted to live and resented those that he targeted. It would also explain his lack of emotion toward seeing death first hand. It may have also been an issue where he felt powerless from those that reported mocked and bullied him, this being a role reversal fantasy he played out in real life where he held all the power. There is a growing concern of mental issues cropping up with this generation of young people, we can not ignore the rising rates of depression, autism, etc that has been going on since well, 1999 until now.

From the mother of the first victim shot:

"Baze told CNN that Pagourtzis had been making advances toward Shana, who just turned 16, for the past four months, asking her to date him.

A week ago, during class, Shana stood up and told Pagourtzis she wouldn't go out with him, the mother said."

This another one of those Incel blokes?

England is an absolute shithole and London is currently more dangerous than any US city.
there-is-no-need-to-be-upset-29072914.png
cos everyone in england hated you, and source for london being more dangerous than chicago, or new orleans, or any large city in the US.

"Baze told CNN that Pagourtzis had been making advances toward Shana, who just turned 16, for the past four months, asking her to date him.

A week ago, during class, Shana stood up and told Pagourtzis she wouldn't go out with him, the mother said."

Of course. If a kid like this is having sexy time he likely wouldn't do this but I'm sure the bullying put him over the edge.

Just read he was a barricade for almost 30 mins. Shot the SRO as he entered, then barricaded himself. They aren't releasing if he shot additional victims after initial confrontation with officers.

Little shit bird was taunting victims, yelled "surprise fuckers" when he shot them in the closet.

What a POS.

Seems like it, also a lot of incels are on the spectrum. The humiliation in front of the class may have been the final straw. The shooter in Florida also fits the incel angle along with what appears to be fetal alcohol syndrome by the looks of him.

Holding parents partially responsible is not absurd. It's common sense.

Agreed. From reports of where these kids are getting the weapons to commit mass murder at school and personal experience, gun owners suck balls at securely storing their guns so others don't have easy access.

Leaving guns unlocked around kids is the fucking dumbest decision an adult can make and should someone suffer because of that stupidity then the gun owner needs to be held legally culpable. That should be a federal law.

If the gun owner lives in such constant fear they always need a gun within reach then figuring out how to do that while not allowing access to everyone else is their problem to solve.

https://nypost.com/2018/05/19/texas-school-gunman-taunted-victims-another-one-bites-the-dust/

You guys hear about this? The little fucking autist was singing "Another One Bites The Dust" and taunted the victims.

He used to post on racist forums, they didn't say which ones though. Considering his weirdness I have to think it had to be /pol/.

Damn.

The weirdest thing is that he appears to be the most normal out of a lot of these school shooters lately (maybe ever).

No domestic violence, two-parent household, no trouble at school, no real bullying, played sports, had a GF before, no anti-depressants or other medications.

This was a very average kid. Kinda loserish but well within the realm of normal. When normal kids start shooting up the school just because they're kinda miffed, it's a damn problem.

Agreed. From reports of where these kids are getting the weapons to commit mass murder at school and personal experience, gun owners suck balls at securely storing their guns so others don't have easy access.

Leaving guns unlocked around kids is the fucking dumbest decision an adult can make and should someone suffer because of that stupidity then the gun owner needs to be held legally culpable. That should be a federal law.

If the gun owner lives in such constant fear they always need a gun within reach then figuring out how to do that while not allowing access to everyone else is their problem to solve.

This guy was 17 and you think he could not get the keys to a gun cabinet?

Yes you should secure your weapons and if a young child gets a hold of an unsecured weapon you should be charged.

At this guys age that is not the problem here.

This guy was 17 and you think he could not get the keys to a gun cabinet?

Yes you should secure your weapons and if a young child gets a hold of an unsecured weapon you should be charged.

At this guys age that is not the problem here.

Yes, I think you should not leave keys to your gun cabinet where your teenagers know they are and can get to them. Access to his father's guns was exactly the problem here. If you can't keep the key to a gun cabinet away from a teenager you are not smart or responsible enough to own guns and have kids at the same time.

My old man either had the keys to his safe on him, or locked in an electronic safe if he was away from home or not using the safe. Keys to the ammunition safe where hidden elsewhere. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to keep kids out of a safe.

Last edited:
Yes, I think you should not leave keys to your gun cabinet where your teenagers know they are and can get to them. Access to his father's guns was exactly the problem here. If you can't keep the key to a gun cabinet away from a teenager you are not smart or responsible enough to own guns and have kids at the same time.

It's a 17 year old not a 10 year old. Unless it's a gun safe he could have used a hammer and got the guns anyway.

So what does it say about society and the human condition, that every shooting and terror attack thread, gets 50,000 views, when everything else gets 2,000?

It's a 17 year old not a 10 year old. Unless it's a gun safe he could have used a hammer and got the guns anyway.

If you're dumb enough to not have a gun safe when you have kids and guns then yeah, if they get to them and commit a crime you deserve to do some hard time.

If you live with minors and can't afford a gun safe you shouldn't be buying guns. It's clearly irresponsible.

Last edited:
If you're dumb enough to not have a gun safe when you have kids and guns then yeah, if they get to them and commit a crime you deserve to do some hard time.

If you live with minors and can't afford a gun safe you shouldn't be buying guns. It's clearly irresponsible.

Or a trigger lock or a locked gun cabinet.

The object is to keep young kids out. Once they get 16 or 17 they will get them if they want them.

Tell me all about how your store your weapons .

Back