Crime Our national tradition continues: Multiple fatalities in TX HS Shooting

Diamond Jim

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Mod Note: just a reminder of WR Guidelines
Violence/Genocide- Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims. If you choose to celebrate the victims injuries and/or deathsor suggest they deserved what happened tothem, you will likely get infractions.
Examples: Israel vs. Palestine threads, Mass Shooting threads

As per tradition.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/18/us/texas-school-shooting/index.html

(CNN)[Breaking news update, published at 10:54 a.m. ET]

Multiple deaths are being reported in Friday morning's shooting at southeastern Texas' Santa Fe High School, two law enforcement sources told CNN, citing preliminary information.
[Original story, published at 10:42 a.m. ET]

Someone opened fire at a high school in the southeastern Texas city of Santa Fe on Friday morning, officials said, leaving more than one person injured and students running from the school.
A suspect in the shooting at Santa Fe High School has been arrested, assistant principal Cris Richardson told reporters near the school.

An armed person walked into an art class at Santa Fe High School and began firing what looked like a shotgun, a witness told CNN affiliate KTRK.

The witness told KTRK she saw a girl shot in the leg. Witnesses also described hearing an alarm at the school, though the sequence of events wasn't immediately clear.

Patients from the school are being taken to a hospital in the nearby city of Galveston, hospital spokesman Raul Reyes said. He did not say how many or give details about the injuries.

I'm always pimping this guys channel. I appreciate his way of covering news.

He just said multiple outlets are saying 'at least' 8 dead

:(

The media should not release the shooter's name, or show his face, or give him any kind of personalized attention at all that might be interpreted as glorification by other shitbags, and just refer to him as "The Pathetic Waste of Life".

Again and again and again. Rest of the world doesn't have school shootings or close to none. You need to figure out why and how to stop because this isn't going to end by itself.

I live about 5 minutes from this school. This is where my daughter will be going to highschool next year.

Again and again and again. Rest of the world doesn't have school shootings or close to none. You need to figure out why and how to stop because this isn't going to end by itself.

Lmao here we go again with the soy
Boys

Reports from students is that a fire alarm went off right before shooting.

This is Texas... given the AB though it started as a prison gang started in Texas and there's a fair amount of street gangs that work for cartels in the State could this be some bullshit gang beef?

I live about 5 minutes from this school. This is where my daughter will be going to highschool next year.
Jesus.

Thats some real life right there. :( glad she isnt there today.

Just terrible, my heart goes out to all the families, but it's time to take a look at the SSRI problem in this country,

Rip to the casualties/victims .

I'm glad the suspect is in custody and not given the opportunity to off himself

The media should not release the shooter's name, or show his face, or give him any kind of personalized attention at all that might be interpreted as glorification by other shitbags, and just refer to him as "The Pathetic Waste of Life".

I have to agree, NO glory for him whatsoever.

Somehow the media frenzy has to stop the minute-by-minute reporting. I don't blame the media for it, I don't blame people for wanting to know, but every bit of attention this gets glorifies the shooter in their own twisted mind.

Just terrible, my heart goes out to all the families, but it's time to take a look at the SSRI problem in this country,
Rest of the world has an SSRI problem but no school shooting problem.

RIP to all the victims. Hopefully people will wake up at some point, and address this problem in a reasonable fashion.

shit.. another morning... another school shooting.. fucking sad

Back