Other half from hell....

It's the ultimate betrayal........
giphy.gif

Short of being misery...ied by a Kathy Bates type I don’t see how any man would allow a woman to control him like that

Short of being misery...ied by a Kathy Bates type I don’t see how any man would allow a woman to control him like that

In all seriousness she was not alone. Friends, in-laws, etc. She had people enabling her(besides the poor fuck of a bf).

It could have turned out like this. Maybe she's a big Kevin Spacey fan.

tumblr_o28mc5cKBy1v7ay98o1_500.gif

The article says he was a water head. I'm impressed that he was attending college at 16, and able to get any girl, even a sadistic bitch like this one.

Hydrocephalus is a horrible and permanent condition, often causing brain damage and a grotesque appearance.

It can be, but not always:
Wyatt-Barris-e1409253306643.jpg

Wyatt Barris is a freshman at Butte College, studying bio-medical engineering and genetic engineering. He was diagnosed with non-communicating hydrocephalus at eleven days old. He has had three shunt revisions, two of which happened this past year. He is a proud member of the Teens Take Charge (TTC) Advisory Council, has walked in three parades for HA, and talked to his peers about the condition during health classes at his high school.

Me neither, the guy must have had serious mental issues imo

What a sniveling little pussy

I always wonder what kind of man would put up with shit like that.

But I guess there are all kinds in the world.
The same can be said of women in such relationships from the outside in but within them its complicated. I think the abuse escalates slowly over time. The longer the man is in the relationship the more committed and tied to it he feels and the more he's willing to excuse this kind of behavior. They had been dating for four years but they met at 16 so this could've been his first serious relationship. Also this
The article says he was a water head. I'm impressed that he was attending college at 16, and able to get any girl, even a sadistic bitch like this one.

Hydrocephalus is a horrible and permanent condition, often causing brain damage and a grotesque appearance.
maybe he felt this was the best he was going to get.

Last edited:
Like you in an immigration thread?
dyHJvoa.gif
Yes, opposing 3rd world savages who are literally killing people in the name of their historically shit religion is so "cowardly"..what the fuck?. Go drink a bottle of Cillit bang and Barry Scott the fuck off with your salty, retarded opinion

Yes, opposing 3rd world savages who are literally killing people in the name of their historically shit religion is so "cowardly"..what the fuck?. Go drink a bottle of Cillit bang and Barry Scott the fuck off with your salty, retarded opinion

Snowflake.

Snowflake.
Implying that being opposed to the importation of people who run over pedestrians, set off bombs, rape men, women, children and animals is somehow "cowardly" puts you in the clinically retarded category. Call me what you want, but with views as fucked up as yours, you might as well be saying it in a shit filled straight jacket while trying to bite off your own ears..get the fuck outta here with your mental illness/love for inbred murderers

Haha, you're a real dick. I wonder if this happened to a family member of yours if you'd feel the same way.
Thanks..there is no one male on my side of the family that would take this kind of shit

Thanks..there is no one male on my side of the family that would take this kind of shit
So you think but you never know. Either way you're a dick.

So you think but you never know. Either way you're a dick.
Let me put the "you're a dick" levels up to a thousand, shall i?. If that bitch done anything like that to my immediate family and they didn't do anything, i'd slap this bitch's teeth out and piss on her. now we've got that bit out of the way, what the fuck is up with you?. You gave me a relatively warm welcome back before, now you're angry at me..was it because of the nasty but true things i said about Muslim migrants eye tee tee?.

Let me put the "you're a dick" levels up to a thousand, shall i?. If that bitch done anything like that to my immediate family and they didn't do anything, i'd slap this bitch's teeth out and piss on her. now we've got that bit out of the way, what the fuck is up with you?. You gave me a relatively warm welcome back before, now you're angry at me..was it because of the nasty but true things i said about Muslim migrants eye tee tee?.
Not everything is about Moslems bro. Its really a lot simpler than what you think, I just think you're just being a dick ITT by shitting on this poor cunt who was abused by his gf. Seriously, your first reaction is to shit on the poor guy when his name isn't even revealed and you know next to nothing about him. It does say something about you and nothing good I can assure you. If I was a family member of yours and I was in such a situation you'd be the last to know based on your attitude ITT.

Maybe consider that part of the reason this guy let this happen to himself is precisely because of people like you, people who would only laugh or insult him if they found out the truth. Certainly something his twisted gf could've told him to keep him in line. And consider this part of the story
But worse was to come the court was told as she became violent towards the man, who the court heard suffered from hydrocephalus which is caused by a buildup of fluid inside the skull which made him vulnerable
This is a vulnerable person who was exploited by a sick woman and your instinct is to show zero empathy for him or even disgust at the woman but rather disdain for the victim. Just dwell on that, or don't but then don't be surprised when someone calls you a dick for it.

Back