Other half from hell....

. . . said prosecutor Maryam Syed. . . .

Ugh... it's those people again (prosecutors). Give them an inch of power, and they'll take a mile. Next thing you know, she'll be running for Mayor.

Maryam-Syed-380x373.jpg

. . . Judge Nic Madge. . .

Ugh... It's those people again (judges). Hey bruh, colonial British antiquity called; it wants its hairpiece back. I read about this judge somewhere tho. He's a very virtuous person, so I hear. Glad he had the stones to jail this overprivileged brat for 7 years!

Britain-Judge-Nic-Madge-e1512744703520.jpg

This is just what I'm hearing from sources this isn't my opinion or anything, but I'm told some guys pay top dollar for that level of abuse.

So she is single now?

They sure its hydrocephalus and not simply all the unshed tears he's got bottled up at the apparent lose of his manhood?

J/K

Horrible, really. Surprised his affliction didn't count for more points against her.

Insecure weak type

Insecure and weak is possible, but manipulative people can take down the strongest, most confident person if they know what to do. He may have had all the confidence in the world when the relationship began, but she simply wore him down till she was in full control. It's never something you want to watch someone go through, let alone live through. Once the claws are in, it takes a lot of work on their part to realize what's actually going on and work up the confidence to stand up for themselves again. This goes for both men and women, as plenty of men in the world are in abusive relationships and cant find a way out.

Why don't they identify him? Is he a minor?

The article says he was a water head. I'm impressed that he was attending college at 16, and able to get any girl, even a sadistic bitch like this one.

I thought a water head was someone whose favorite way to smoke weed was bongs.

Never stick your dick in crazy

But wow. Sad to see how abuse can leave a person so twisted that they stick around through something like that, thinking that it's all they deserve

When it's a guy, the "Why didn't you just leave?" natural response in my head feels even louder

We all know why he didn’t leave, didn’t want to stop hitting that.

Lol, they put at the end of listing the crazy shit she did with "she even took over his facebook account" hahaha...that's as far as I got and the thread delivered.

Lol, they put at the end of listing the crazy shit she did with "she even took over his facebook account" hahaha...that's as far as I got and the thread delivered.

It's the ultimate betrayal........

The article says he was a water head. I'm impressed that he was attending college at 16, and able to get any girl, even a sadistic bitch like this one.

Hydrocephalus is a horrible and permanent condition, often causing brain damage and a grotesque appearance.
Used to be, but I think in all but the most extreme cases now they can put a shunt in as a baby to drain and it's barely noticeable, though sounds like this dude was too old by the time that came around.

Never stick your dick in crazy

But wow. Sad to see how abuse can leave a person so twisted that they stick around through something like that, thinking that it's all they deserve

When it's a guy, the "Why didn't you just leave?" natural response in my head feels even louder

Well, never be a beta that allows some woman to do this to you. Be a man FFS and Sean Connery that shit.

Worth a gamble imo.

Also, this crazy cow:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-42265869

(Stabbed her boyfriend, but got a suspended sentence for being hot and rich).

Lavinia-Woodward.jpg

No issues here.

Also, if you read the article is says this "Lavinia Woodward had ambitions to become a surgeon". Looks like she was just practicing and shit.

Back