Other half from hell....

My2Cents

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
How the fuck can you let that happen??

OTHER HALF FROM HELL
Vile girlfriend, 22, who starved her boyfriend before stabbing him jailed for seven years

Jordan Worth, 22, used blunt objects to strike her partner, wounded him with a knife and didn’t help him get to hospital for treatment, a court heard

By Erica Doyle Higgins
16th April 2018, 5:01 pm
Updated: 16th April 2018, 5:01 pm
A WOMAN who made her partner’s life a misery with her violence which included scalding him with boiling water, starving him and stabbing him been jailed for seven-and-a-half-years.

Jordan Worth banned her partner from their bed, kept food from him, decided what clothes he could wear, isolated him from friends and family and even took over his Facebook account.

South Beds News Agency
Jordan Worth, above, has been jailed for seven and a half years
Get the best Sun stories with our daily Sun10 newsletter
Your information will be used in accordance with our privacy policy

Luton crown court was told there were two sides to 22 year old Jordan Worth.

She came from a loving and supportive family, a high performer at school, and at the University of Hertfordshire she gained a 2:1 Honours Degree in Fine Arts and wanted to become a teacher. She had been involved in caring and voluntary work for unwanted animals and had raised money for children in Africa.

But at their home in the village of Stewartby in Bedfordshire, petite Worth cruelly controlled every aspect of her partner’s life.

The court heard Worth and her partner had met at college in 2012 when they were both 16, a relationship began and later they moved in together.

South Beds News Agency
There were two sides to Worth, the court heard
But from an early stage she was exercising control over him deciding what he could wear, said prosecutor Maryam Syed.

But worse was to come the court was told as she became violent towards the man, who the court heard suffered from hydrocephalus which is caused by a buildup of fluid inside the skull which made him vulnerable, and she used blunt objects to strike him, wounded him with a knife and didn’t help him get to hospital for treatment.

For nine months he couldn’t sleep in the same bed as her, the court was told.

Judge Nic Madge hearing the case was told the charge of controlling or coercive behaviour covered a period from April 2016 to June of last year when police were called to the couple’s home in Stewartby.

Neighbours of the couple often heard them arguing said Miss Syed and the sounds of things being thrown in the house.

South Beds News Agency
Worth was once seen by a neighbour 'armed' with a screwdriver, the court heard
She said the victim was heard by his neighbours shouting at Worth: “Get off me, you are hurting me," and was seen on occasions with black eyes and to be limping and with his arm in sling.

Once Worth was seen at window by a neighbour “armed” with a screwdriver or hammer, the court was told, while another neighbour heard the victim shouting “Get off me. Get off my head. Don’t keep doing that to my head," and saw burn marks on his arms which he explained away as self-inflicted.

The court heard it was in June of last year that neighbours called police to the couple’s home in the village in the early hours after hearing shouting.

The ambulance crew noted injuries to his hand, burns to arms and legs which were being self treated with cling film and the prosecutor said he had second and third degree burns which will leave permanent scarring, adding: “Five per cent of his total body surface was scalded.”

Alamy
Worth was caged today at Luton Crown Court
The court was told Worth had thrown boiling hot water over her partner.

On June 6 he was examined at the Lister Hospital in Stevenage and found to have burns on his legs as well as stab wounds about his body and limbs, and just days later Worth was arrested.

She appeared at court on Friday to plead guilty to controlling or coercive behaviour in an intimate relationship, wounding with intent and causing grievous bodily harm with intent.

Passing sentence Judge Madge told Worth that as well as the violence she had carried out on her partner she had refused him adequate bedding and food.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/60660...d-boyfriend-stabbing-befordshire-guilty-jail/

Reminder to men to keep their pimp hand strong.

Never stick your dick in crazy

But wow. Sad to see how abuse can leave a person so twisted that they stick around through something like that, thinking that it's all they deserve

When it's a guy, the "Why didn't you just leave?" natural response in my head feels even louder

I always wonder what kind of man would put up with shit like that.

But I guess there are all kinds in the world.

Last edited:
The article says he was a water head. I'm impressed that he was attending college at 16, and able to get any girl, even a sadistic bitch like this one.

Hydrocephalus is a horrible and permanent condition, often causing brain damage and a grotesque appearance.

might have been he was into that sort of thing.

The article says he was a water head. I'm impressed that he was attending college at 16, and able to get any girl, even a sadistic bitch like this one.

Hydrocephalus is a horrible and permanent condition, often causing brain damage and a grotesque appearance.
There are cases of people whose brains are mostly liquid and they attend university and have above average intelligence. The brain remains an enigma.

images

Wood.

I’d stab her right back.....with my big ass dick.

From my experience teachers and nurses are the biggest freaks and psychos.

Adding british makes the effect exponential.

I'm not surprised.

How the fuck can you let that happen??

OTHER HALF FROM HELL
Vile girlfriend, 22, who starved her boyfriend before stabbing him jailed for seven years

Jordan Worth, 22, used blunt objects to strike her partner, wounded him with a knife and didn’t help him get to hospital for treatment, a court heard

By Erica Doyle Higgins
16th April 2018, 5:01 pm
Updated: 16th April 2018, 5:01 pm
A WOMAN who made her partner’s life a misery with her violence which included scalding him with boiling water, starving him and stabbing him been jailed for seven-and-a-half-years.

Jordan Worth banned her partner from their bed, kept food from him, decided what clothes he could wear, isolated him from friends and family and even took over his Facebook account.

South Beds News Agency
Jordan Worth, above, has been jailed for seven and a half years
Get the best Sun stories with our daily Sun10 newsletter
Your information will be used in accordance with our privacy policy

Luton crown court was told there were two sides to 22 year old Jordan Worth.

She came from a loving and supportive family, a high performer at school, and at the University of Hertfordshire she gained a 2:1 Honours Degree in Fine Arts and wanted to become a teacher. She had been involved in caring and voluntary work for unwanted animals and had raised money for children in Africa.

But at their home in the village of Stewartby in Bedfordshire, petite Worth cruelly controlled every aspect of her partner’s life.

The court heard Worth and her partner had met at college in 2012 when they were both 16, a relationship began and later they moved in together.

South Beds News Agency
There were two sides to Worth, the court heard
But from an early stage she was exercising control over him deciding what he could wear, said prosecutor Maryam Syed.

But worse was to come the court was told as she became violent towards the man, who the court heard suffered from hydrocephalus which is caused by a buildup of fluid inside the skull which made him vulnerable, and she used blunt objects to strike him, wounded him with a knife and didn’t help him get to hospital for treatment.

For nine months he couldn’t sleep in the same bed as her, the court was told.

Judge Nic Madge hearing the case was told the charge of controlling or coercive behaviour covered a period from April 2016 to June of last year when police were called to the couple’s home in Stewartby.

Neighbours of the couple often heard them arguing said Miss Syed and the sounds of things being thrown in the house.

South Beds News Agency
Worth was once seen by a neighbour 'armed' with a screwdriver, the court heard
She said the victim was heard by his neighbours shouting at Worth: “Get off me, you are hurting me," and was seen on occasions with black eyes and to be limping and with his arm in sling.

Once Worth was seen at window by a neighbour “armed” with a screwdriver or hammer, the court was told, while another neighbour heard the victim shouting “Get off me. Get off my head. Don’t keep doing that to my head," and saw burn marks on his arms which he explained away as self-inflicted.

The court heard it was in June of last year that neighbours called police to the couple’s home in the village in the early hours after hearing shouting.

The ambulance crew noted injuries to his hand, burns to arms and legs which were being self treated with cling film and the prosecutor said he had second and third degree burns which will leave permanent scarring, adding: “Five per cent of his total body surface was scalded.”

Alamy
Worth was caged today at Luton Crown Court
The court was told Worth had thrown boiling hot water over her partner.

On June 6 he was examined at the Lister Hospital in Stevenage and found to have burns on his legs as well as stab wounds about his body and limbs, and just days later Worth was arrested.

She appeared at court on Friday to plead guilty to controlling or coercive behaviour in an intimate relationship, wounding with intent and causing grievous bodily harm with intent.

Passing sentence Judge Madge told Worth that as well as the violence she had carried out on her partner she had refused him adequate bedding and food.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/60660...d-boyfriend-stabbing-befordshire-guilty-jail/

This "boyfriend" deserved everything he got. What a pussy!

From my experience teachers and nurses are the biggest freaks and psychos.

Adding british makes the effect exponential.

I'm not surprised.

Not sure about nurses or the british part but I will concur on teachers being fuckin' freaks based on personal experience as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back