Other half from hell....

Implying that being opposed to the importation of people who run over pedestrians, set off bombs, rape men, women, children and animals is somehow "cowardly" puts you in the clinically retarded category. Call me what you want, but with views as fucked up as yours, you might as well be saying it in a shit filled straight jacket while trying to bite off your own ears..get the fuck outta here with your mental illness/love for inbred murderers
scurrd.gif

Not everything is about Moslems bro. Its really a lot simpler than what you think, I just think you're just being a dick ITT by shitting on this poor cunt who was abused by his gf. Seriously, your first reaction is to shit on the poor guy when his name isn't even revealed and you know next to nothing about him. It does say something about you and nothing good I can assure you. If I was a family member of yours and I was in such a situation you'd be the last to know based on your attitude ITT.

Maybe consider that part of the reason this guy let this happen to himself is precisely because of people like you, people who would only laugh or insult him if they found out the truth. Certainly something his twisted gf could've told him to keep him in line. And consider this part of the story

This is a vulnerable person who was exploited by a sick woman and your instinct is to show zero empathy for him or even disgust at the woman but rather disdain for the victim. Just dwell on that, or don't but then don't be surprised when someone calls you a dick for it.
This story pisses me off to hear about...i should have empathy for him, yes, but it makes my blood boil that this bitch got away with this for so long, that the "man" was such a spineless tit..and yes, it is laughable to me that a man could be such a coward. I just wish that "7 years" meant "7 years", but it doesn't..this retarded cunt will be free in 3 years time. I hope she gets fucked up in prison

You posted that on your third visit back to the thread?. Felt "safer" to do it when i was arguing with another poster, did it pussypants?. Your lack of empathy for the terror victims and the THOUSANDS of children raped by these animals is noted by the way

This story pisses me off to hear about...i should have empathy for him, yes, but it makes my blood boil that this bitch got away with this for so long, that the "man" was such a spineless tit..and yes, it is laughable to me that a man could be such a coward. I just wish that "7 years" meant "7 years", but it doesn't..this retarded cunt will be free in 3 years time. I hope she gets fucked up in prison
In the OP it clearly mentions he had a condition which made him vulnerable, that's not exactly something in his control. Also this was probably his first serious relationship which can be hard for such a man to walk away from. Like I said, if you're first instinct is disdain for a victim don't be surprised if people judge you harshly for it and certainly I will.
Thanks...can we hit that "reset" button now..a more meaningful one than Hillary pushed?
I hit a reset in every different thread almost, only a few guys on my shit list permanently. If you say some dick thing in another thread I'll come at you again but it won't be related much to this thread. If not then no problem.

In the OP it clearly mentions he had a condition which made him vulnerable, that's not exactly something in his control. Also this was probably his first serious relationship which can be hard for such a man to walk away from. Like I said, if you're first instinct is disdain for a victim don't be surprised if people judge you harshly for it and certainly I will.

I hit a reset in every different thread almost, only a few guys on my shit list permanently. If you say some dick thing in another thread I'll come at you again but it won't be related much to this thread. If not then no problem.
Funnily enough, his condition should have made him speak out sooner..it's not like he was severely mentally handicapped. This story pisses me the fuck off for more reason than one...but, on the other hand i am glad that more cases like this are being taken up.

Funnily enough, his condition should have made him speak out sooner..it's not like he was severely mentally handicapped. This story pisses me the fuck off for more reason than one...but, on the other hand i am glad that more cases like this are being taken up.
Men will tolerate a lot for pussy, even the chance for pussy and that's doubly so for a man with some condition like this. Just saying man, have a little empathy and understanding for the cunt.

Men will tolerate a lot for pussy, even the chance for pussy and that's doubly so for a man with some condition like this. Just saying man, have a little empathy and understanding for the cunt.

Lol, like you still want to fuck a bitch after she burns/stabs you.....

It's rare to be humbled and made to laugh at the same time :D

@glennrod pissing all over this poor fuck. What in the hell is wrong with right-wingers and victim blaming? It's abhorrent.

Not everything is about Moslems bro. Its really a lot simpler than what you think, I just think you're just being a dick ITT by shitting on this poor cunt who was abused by his gf. Seriously, your first reaction is to shit on the poor guy when his name isn't even revealed and you know next to nothing about him. It does say something about you and nothing good I can assure you. If I was a family member of yours and I was in such a situation you'd be the last to know based on your attitude ITT.

Maybe consider that part of the reason this guy let this happen to himself is precisely because of people like you, people who would only laugh or insult him if they found out the truth. Certainly something his twisted gf could've told him to keep him in line. And consider this part of the story

This is a vulnerable person who was exploited by a sick woman and your instinct is to show zero empathy for him or even disgust at the woman but rather disdain for the victim. Just dwell on that, or don't but then don't be surprised when someone calls you a dick for it.
you have to ask where are the family members of all the women that get abused in relationships, they must be pussies too for not putting a stop to it
its not like these people are manipulative and this shit gets kept under wraps....

Back