One year in a Brazilian prison = $1 Million tax free.. would you?

Hard to put a price on being away from my family and you know being gang ass rpaed daily, but I know $1M USD aint enough.

Im thinking offering 100k to the baddest MFer in there to ensure i survive.
$5k at the start of each month and $40k at the end of the 12th.

Even then maybe not.

The defining characteristic of vigilante justice is no need to properly provide proof.
Accusation is enough and the worse the accusations the less proof is required.

You don’t get the money till the end. Your plan won’t work.

Give me a BJ, playboy
<{silvanormal}>

anigif_sub-buzz-7174-1495122613-9.gif

See here's a way of looking at it right.

In my mind I would think of it as "you have a year to make $1mil on the outside OTHERWISE you're going to a Brazilian prison".

I'm sure that would be motivation enough.

Shit man, I wouldn't even go to the slums for a year for a measly million, let alone prison.

Fuck dat.

You don’t get the money till the end. Your plan won’t work.

I have 100k i could invest to make 1m.

Hell i have i could simply max my credit cards to cover the 60k till i get paid at the end. I used to work for a bank and part of their staff package was a very good and life long deal on personal credit.

And of course banks are always willing to give credit to people with good credit scores.

Still doesn't mean my plan would work but getting 100k isn't going to be a problem.

Took me years to get that scene out of my head.

I must credit that very scene for keeping me on the straight and narrow when it came to doing certain money making opportunities that could land me in jail. That specific scene really actually had me take a pass on a few things that I could have done. Thanks American me, for being my moral helper.

Seeing as I make that much in about 6 months living my normal life... no.

Man you're all "glass half empty" types.

Rather than focus on how much you get ass raped, why not think about all the ass raping you'll get to do?

Positive thinking, boys

<seedat>

I would do it.

I could live easily off a million for for 10 years and be having a great time.

I think I could lie low.

Only if I can cell up w/ Lady Di, from the Carandiru movie.

You mean all the dick you'd get.

This man was raped in a Brazilian prison by over 20 men. It was so bad that they had to stitch and staple his ass back together...

... only for the stitches and staples to be torn apart after they raped him again.

unnamed-13.jpg
Yeah at first I was like "Sure, how much could it cost to fix a blown out asshole?" but after seeing this... yeesh. You just know he got ALL the aids.

Back