One year in a Brazilian prison = $1 Million tax free.. would you?

Need more info. Maybe. I would go in all churchy and try to help inmates. Maybe teach or get an authority position where I'm good with guards and inmates.

If that guy raped a 1 year old, that's what happens.

"hey everyone, I'm here for a year...not looking for any trouble..."

"What are you in a Brazilian prison for, white boy?"

"Oh, just here doing one of those crazy World of Warcraft challenges for a million dollars..."

*Gets raped by 20 inmates, then stabbed in the anus with a crudely made Christmas tree shaped knife*

Thanks wow!

"Oh, just here doing one of those crazy World of Warcraft challenges for a million dollars..."

*Gets raped by 20 inmates, then stabbed in the anus with a crudely made Christmas tree shaped knife*

Thanks wow!

The Wizard strikes again!

I wouldn't go to any prison in the U.S. let alone Brazil for any amount of money.

I can’t even speak Portuguese

Portuguese is an awful sounding language as well. Every time I watch Brazilian pron I've gotta turn the volume down. Imagine having to listen to that shit while you're getting assraped?

Portuguese is an awful sounding language as well. Every time I watch Brazilian pron I've gotta turn the volume down. Imagine having to listen to that shit while you're getting assraped?

What do you mean, "imagine"?

usa_today_10116448.0.jpg

You know what? I'd be willing to split half with Colby if we share a cell. Together we can rule over these filthy animals.

Thanks wow!
Worth it. Maybe.

Why are American prisons all about the buttsex? Not so in Asia.

I've been on liveleak enough to know I wouldn't do it for one year free in Brazil let alone it's prisons.

And fuck no to this question.
I'm sexy and ripped as fuck, and American to boot. I'd have a target on my sweet ass. All them Brazilian boys trying to get some grade A USA beef
Id be going out like a Diaz
<{natewhut}>
Getting teh AIDS for a million dollars is not a good trade, TS

Im thinking offering 100k to the baddest MFer in there to ensure i survive.
$5k at the start of each month and $40k at the end of the 12th.

Even then maybe not.

wasnt this the dude that raped and killed his son and the inmates found out and dished out some vigilante justice?

latest

The defining characteristic of vigilante justice is no need to properly provide proof.
Accusation is enough and the worse the accusations the less proof is required.

Pic is useless without context. IIRC, he was a child rapist or murderer. 20 men don't consecutively rape another man for no reason (as ridiculous as that sounds)

Accusation = guilt to an angry crowd.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back