One year in a Brazilian prison = $1 Million tax free.. would you?

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
You are given one million US dollars, tax free, if you spend an entire year inside a Brazilian prison. Upon release, your bank account will instantly be added the amount owed.

Type "Brazil prison riot" on Youtube and click on the first video to get a glimpse of what goes on inside a prison in Brazil.

1.jpg

seeing as I may not get out alive. no

also $1 million would cover all of the therapy Id need to cope with he unwanted buttsecks id get in there

Id do it for free. Imagine all the ass id get.

Is there a really nice Brazilian prison for the rich people? I'll go to that one.

I'm too attractive for prison, especially brazilian prison.

Id do it for free. Imagine all the ass id get.

You mean all the dick you'd get.

This man was raped in a Brazilian prison by over 20 men. It was so bad that they had to stitch and staple his ass back together...

... only for the stitches and staples to be torn apart after they raped him again.

unnamed-13.jpg

Last edited:
can I have my own cell which I never have to leave with tv cable and wifi. then yes if not hells no

Abso-fucking-lutely not considering they regularly have riots where dozens of people are killed. I've seen pictures of the aftermath with a bisected human torso with no head/arms hanging from a swing set for example.

There was one that happened earlier this year in January which got a decent bit of coverage too, something like 50 people died.

This man was raped in a Brazilian prison by over 20 men. It was so bad that they had to stitch and staple his ass back together...

... only for the stitches and staples to be torn apart after they raped him again.

unnamed-13.jpg

wasnt this the dude that raped and killed his son and the inmates found out and dished out some vigilante justice?

latest

I saw some of those prison riot vids and it was some hell on earth type shit. I'd probably end up as a head on a spike getting passed around like a fleshlight

unnamed-13.jpg
you conveniently left out the fact that he was in prison for raping his 1 year old stepson.

I saw some of those prison riot vids and it was some hell on earth type shit. I'd probably end up as a head on a spike getting passed around like a fleshlight
im listening.....

unnamed-13.jpg
Pic is useless without context. IIRC, he was a child rapist or murderer. 20 men don't consecutively rape another man for no reason (as ridiculous as that sounds)

Foooook no

I've seen the videos

Fuck no...don't these filthy animals play soccer with human heads and shit?

-Colby Covington

Back