Once again Black Friday is upon us! What are you eyeing?

Is the R2C sale already on?

If it's 30% off and $39 shipping, you're only paying slightly more than the normal price.

"Paying slightly more than the normal price" = Black Friday sales for Canadians.

Is the R2C sale already on?

If it's 30% off and $39 shipping, you're only paying slightly more than the normal price.

"Paying slightly more than the normal price" = Black Friday sales for Canadians.

No it has not started yet. I know shipping to my place is 39$. So if I get 30% discount, at least I save about 30$ in total....
.might say fuck it and grab some Rival gloves.

True. If the choice is between C17s and Rivals RS1s, I'd probably go with the latter.

Bad Boy gear is 35% off with the code BLACK35.

$69.99 for another pair of C17s... hmm..

What's the latest on this model now? I hear there were some Quality control issues about a year ago or so?

Good question. Other from the QC issues from last year, I did not hear anything lately.

what would you say is best the C17 or RS1 if i want a smaller glove 10-12 oz

If you're looking for a 10-12oz glove, it might be better to look into Rivals bag gloves (medium or large), Rb1, Rb2 or Rb11.

The RS1 is also available in 12oz, but the velcro version Rs2v only. But it's still a sparring glove and probably wouldn't last as long as the bag gloves for heavybags.

If you're looking for a 10-12oz glove, it might be better to look into Rivals bag gloves (medium or large), Rb1, Rb2 or Rb11.

The RS1 is also available in 12oz, but the velcro version Rs2v only. But it's still a sparring glove and probably wouldn't last as long as the bag gloves for heavybags.
Rival has 25% off with bf2016. It starts tomorrow at midnight (tonight, I'm not sure on the proper way to say it).

Last edited:
Rival has 25% off with bf2016. It starts tomorrow at midnight (tonight, I'm not sure on the proper way to say it).

Interesting, thanks.

I wonder how the prices compare if using the common 20% Titleboxing discount codes for Rival gear, some items are cheaper than on Rival's site.

Interesting, thanks.

I wonder how the prices compare if using the common 20% Titleboxing discount codes for Rival gear, some items are cheaper than on Rival's site.
I agree. Except I wanted there'd bag gloves which title doesn't have and the rs11vs which are the same price. The extra five percent made up for the lack of free shipping.

The problem I had with my C17s is that the padding flattened out so much that the hand compartment became humongous. Has anyone else had this issue?

Back