Once again Black Friday is upon us! What are you eyeing?

Do you think the Death Adder at $88 is a better option than a UMA 10 oz glove or a Ring to Cage C17 in 12 oz?

Looking to get something smaller than my UMA RT-41 for mit work and speed

I wish I could help you but don't have any of these. Over the years, people have raved over the C17....

I wish I could help you but don't have any of these. Over the years, people have raved over the C17....

It's ok ive been trying to get an answer here and on Reddit and no one seems to be responding

The first time around I was guided to purchasing my RT-41 UMA 14oz gloves and I absolutely love them

Now, however, I am going for a lighter glove that still offers superior wrist and knuckle protection but is alot less bulkier at 10/12oz i may just end up going with UMA again since they said they could do a 10 oz glove but wanted to see if anyone on here recommends a glove in 10-12 oz that is their favorite that tops the 10 oz glove UMA would make me (since that is a custom order and not something they produce all the time)

It's ok ive been trying to get an answer here and on Reddit and no one seems to be responding

The first time around I was guided to purchasing my RT-41 UMA 14oz gloves and I absolutely love them

Now, however, I am going for a lighter glove that still offers superior wrist and knuckle protection but is alot less bulkier at 10/12oz i may just end up going with UMA again since they said they could do a 10 oz glove but wanted to see if anyone on here recommends a glove in 10-12 oz that is their favorite that tops the 10 oz glove UMA would make me (since that is a custom order and not something they produce all the time)

If you end up getting that pair of 10oz uma, can you let us/me know how big they are, I am also interested in a pair of custom 10oz uma IR.

Venum has 30-70% off everything, most training gear was 30% off, no code needed.

I'm probably moving to a 10th Planet school in a month or two, so I'm looking for Spats and rashguards this season!

What are the main differences between the R2C MiM gloves vs the C17's? Which is better for muay thai sparring? The C17's seem difficult to open and grip in clinching.

Hoping to get a pair of Combat Sports mma gloves if possible, have heard good things about Venum's mma gloves too.

Again Rakuten are having a sale 3000 yen off, which for you Americans mean you can get a FG 5000 for $279, how bloody good is that????
MS 600 gloves $204, again how goods that, everyone whinges about never having Winning sales, well whinge no more. Plenty more bargains if you look.

Hey brother; yes they are for sure. the Dearth Adder are very compact, about 11- 11.25 inches when not broken in. the DA measure about 6.5 inches across the knuckle's (not including thumb.

The Death Stars are significantly bigger in profile. the DS wrist support is better in hook n loop than the DA in hook n loop, but idk about the lace up version of the Dearth star because I've never red them. the guys that use the DS at my gym are able to block shots easier when sparring, and they are also fun on the bag.

Btw, the DA lace up is more compact than the velcro version, and from pictures it seems the same for the DS star too.

Thanks a lot for clarifying the differences between those two gloves. I know a lot here were wondering.

Just got an email from UMA, they're doing 20% off on all custom orders.

Again Rakuten are having a sale 3000 yen off, which for you Americans mean you can get a FG 5000 for $279, how bloody good is that????
MS 600 gloves $204, again how goods that, everyone whinges about never having Winning sales, well whinge no more. Plenty more bargains if you look.
Does that include shipping? I'm not very familiar with Rakuten...

Well it really seems like Triumph United DA or DS won't be part of my collection. The companie that takes care of the International Orders will not accept the discount ;(. So I guess I might end up with R2C C17.

Well it really seems like Triumph United DA or DS won't be part of my collection. The companie that takes care of the International Orders will not accept the discount ;(. So I guess I might end up with R2C C17.
Damn Black Friday.

I'm thinking of giving the R2C C17s another try. Had a pair over a year ago that bottomed out padding wise and another that had significant leather cracking. Thinking of going with the 14oz this time (instead of the 16oz.). We'll see how significant the discount is...

Damn Black Friday.

I'm thinking of giving the R2C C17s another try. Had a pair over a year ago that bottomed out padding wise and another that had significant leather cracking. Thinking of going with the 14oz this time (instead of the 16oz.). We'll see how significant the discount is...

Man now you got me scared of getting some lol. All depends of the discount. 50% would be nice lol but I think it will be 30%.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back