Once again Black Friday is upon us! What are you eyeing?

I'm waiting for rivals sale. Looking at the Velcro guerreros and the RS-11v

Titleboxing has the RS11V along with 20% discount and free shipping for orders $50 and up.

If Top Boxer or UMA do anything for Black Friday, there is a very good chance I pick up gear from both of them.

Titleboxing has the RS11V along with 20% discount and free shipping for orders $50 and up.
Im trying to find the discount code, or is it just for signing up for email.

40-70% discount this week at Triumph United with code: BLACKFRIDAY.

The sad part, it does not apply to International order +#-$&$(#)*-$$$. It only sais so at checkout.

I really want the DA but this company is starting to piss me off.

The sad part, it does not apply to International order +#-$&$(#)*-$$$. It only sais so at checkout.

I guess that's what they were referring to by their 60% Death Star gloves sale...

That stinks about the international orders.

I ordered a pair of DAs just now. The shipping was $12, which was more than what I was expecting.

I have begun and thus ended my Black Friday shopping.

I guess that's what they were referring to by their 60% Death Star gloves sale...

That stinks about the international orders.

I ordered a pair of DAs just now. The shipping was $12, which was more than what I was expecting.

I have begun and thus ended my Black Friday shopping.

Lucky you. I wanted the DA so bad. Will find a way.

T*U grey and red DA hook n loop and lace up DS, been wanting those for a minute now

Do you think the Death Adder at $88 is a better option than a UMA 10 oz glove or a Ring to Cage C17 in 12 oz?

Looking to get something smaller than my UMA RT-41 for mit work and speed

T*U grey and red DA hook n loop and lace up DS, been wanting those for a minute now
Do you think the Death Adder at $88 is a better option than a UMA 10 oz glove or a Ring to Cage C17 in 12 oz?

Do the Death Adder Velcro have good knuckle and protection?

Do the Death Adder Velcro have good knuckle and protection?
How many ounces?

Back