Once again Black Friday is upon us! What are you eyeing?

The problem I had with my C17s is that the padding flattened out so much that the hand compartment became humongous. Has anyone else had this issue?

Man, from all your comments, it seems 99% of gloves bottom out really quickly for you. Seems like you are a real hard puncher, so have you consider going for 18oz or even 20oz to see if that helps?

Meanwhile I am kinda stuck between buying new gi or new gloves..

Man, from all your comments, it seems 99% of gloves bottom out really quickly for you. Seems like you are a real hard puncher, so have you consider going for 18oz or even 20oz to see if that helps?

It's only money.....you should buy both ;)

I agree. Except I wanted there'd bag gloves which title doesn't have and the rs11vs which are the same price. The extra five percent made up for the lack of free shipping.

Which model bag glove?

I'm actually looking to less padded gloves to see if they might last longer. The more padding there is, the more it seems to condense... Though, there's also the issue of the padding just breaking down completely...

It's too early to tell, but the Cleto Reyes seem to be working for the time being.

I'm actually looking to less padded gloves to see if they might last longer. The more padding there is, the more it seems to condense... Though, there's also the issue of the padding just breaking down completely...

It's too early to tell, but the Cleto Reyes seem to be working for the time being.

Well, from my experience, the padding that truly cannot be condense are the type they use in one of my review (the Starlite gloves), I am of course not promoting those gloves or even recommend them to you, because I don't think the overall construction could last you a long time, the leather are kinda too thin, craftsmanship not top notch for that heavy usage. The gloves will break down but the padding won't.

But if you just look at the padding they use here. I personally really doubt anyone can break these down in less than 5 or even 10 years. I believe they are just simply not possible for these paddings to be bottom out ever. They are amazing at hand protection and huge loud pop.
vTC1qGd.jpg

However with the downside of these kind of paddings are they have minimal shock absorption and it really goes down to your joint for that and they are too dense for sparring.

I think that would be the same with all kind of padding, the impossible to condense padding is always going to trade off for low shock absorption.

May be that's not what you want. But if they sound good to you, go with custom gloves to build the outer shell with these padding would last you forever I believe.

Casanova US - 15% plus free shipping

+ Free shipping.

And their Powerlocks are still discounted at $80 down from $100.

Might be worth it.

I'll stay away from the everlast gloves
<{cruzshake}>

i dont recommend powerlocks. the fit is good but the padding went flat.

their new "elite" series is better but id wait for 50% off as a target. 35% with free shipping is pretty close to that, though, which is the current offer.

i dont recommend powerlocks. the fit is good but the padding went flat.

their new "elite" series is better but id wait for 50% off as a target. 35% with free shipping is pretty close to that, though, which is the current offer.
That's helpful. Thanks!

Fushida is having their sale today, 20% off. I just ordered an Icon Lean.

Not a Black Friday buy but I just confirmed my order with Muhammad, aka TopBoxer. I am so stoked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back