Oldest poster on Sherdog.

Actually, rabbits have these “special” poops. They’re like a poop sac. And they’re supposed to be eaten. Lol.

My buns were just to the vet and they’re fine ^.^
If it's like that yeah. But if they are all runny, that's not good.

Well
Now
It's
Time to party

Gettin' down with the hippity hops
The don't stops
The finger fuckin' cherry pops

Ride in on my dingaling
Big old snakey thing
Makes your sister sing
"Pappy!"

I'm 102 next week.

and you're still a Sherdogger? That's the spirit, age is just a number, don't let it hold you back from doing things you want.

7GFyKdX.jpg

I'm 30 now, and I still lurk here. It's like a sickness I can't get rid of.

Robert Kirkman signed a deal to bring Invincible to Amazon as hour long animated episodes.

I turned 49 last week.

I'm 43 and enjoy long strolls on the beach and wearing my cardigan

I am 23, still young and have A+ athleticism. Explosive athlete.

Robert Kirkman signed a deal to bring Invincible to Amazon as hour long animated episodes.

I turned 49 last week.
I turned 49 last month. Have met older posters, but don't ask me their names. I don't remember. Because ... you know ... old ...

Forums are for those of us who have been on them since their inception. Stop trying to come into our home and making us feel bad because of our advanced age. Shouldn't you be over on the twatters or snapcats with your kind, kid?

<{MingNope}>

Who said I'm not? This is a part of exploration to me. A child messing around at the Mr brown's house in the other block, so that he can harass him and makes come out with a cane in hand.

If it's like that yeah. But if they are all runny, that's not good.
Oh it’s wasn’t runny. Just a soft mushy poop sack lol. When the rabbit eats it it pops and the smell comes out xD

I let him lick me :(

I may be old but i am still spry as you see by me going dancing last night.

anigif_enhanced-3551-1405947243-12.gif

And my dance moves still get me the hot chicks!

giphy.gif

And even though I just turned 50, you can see above I still got it!
Is that a colostomy bag :eek: ???

I think I started lurking on here when I was 19 and then eventually joined. I'm 29 now, it's fuckin crazy how fast time has gone by.

Back