Oldest poster on Sherdog.

shidokanartist gimmick is theoretically the oldest

43, started on the old SFUK forums (pretty much lurker only) before finding my way here. Only really started posting regularly since finding Mayberry, can’t really be bothered with the shit-flinging elsewhere...

I don't remember what they called my generation.

So let's say I'm from the metal generation.

Definitely the Most real Metal generation. My Master is from that Generation too he thought me everything on the guitar. !

I'm gonna make an account for my grandma just so I can win this thread.

I don’t think I would start now at my age, but I’ve been here a long time so

I take long breaks and find myself back from time to time.

Now I’ve got to go look for another aol free hours disk so i can get some more Time

nursing_homes.jpg

Over the years, one thing I've realized is that average age of the regular posters seem quite high on this board. It's not difficult to find people who are in their late 40s and even 50s. As a guy who is in his early 20s, this really fascinates me since some of you guys could be as old as my parents. So my question is, excluding the admins or mods, who is the oldest poster you know of on this forum??
Forums are for those of us who have been on them since their inception. Stop trying to come into our home and making us feel bad because of our advanced age. Shouldn't you be over on the twatters or snapcats with your kind, kid?

@ralphc1 is the oldest poster I'm aware of, he's old but I don't know how old.
Was thinking the same. There are a handful of retirees that post here that are in their mid 50's to mid 60's IIRC

Forums are for those of us who have been on them since their inception. Stop trying to come into our home and making us feel bad because of our advanced age. Shouldn't you be over on the twatters or snapcats with your kind, kid?
Lol that's actually fairly realistic for some of us. I din't have any social media, when I started lurking here in 07 that was barely a thing.

It's not supposed to smell or be wet. You might want to take it to the vet
Actually, rabbits have these “special” poops. They’re like a poop sac. And they’re supposed to be eaten. Lol.

My buns were just to the vet and they’re fine ^.^

Back