Oldest poster on Sherdog.

93 here. But people tell me i don't look a day over 80. It's them vitamin c's and brisk afternoon walks what keeping me young, i think

Euthanize all non-millenials

giphy.gif

Definitely would be interesting to see the avg age of the posters on this site.

I'm guessing Mayberry has an older age than the hw forum. If they're like me they don't want to wallow in hate and negativity and endless bickering over the most unimportant shit. That's a young man's game. I'm sure I was the same. :D

At this stage I can't endure it for very long. So I tend to gravitate towards the Mayberry.

I'm surprised anyone under 30 would post here. "Hey look at these cool guys with their dark theme and comic book threads!"

I'm surprised anyone under 30 would post here. "Hey look at these cool guys with their dark theme and comic book threads!"

Young lion like me occasionally need some break from the constant violence, and thus to recharge myself. It cracked me up though when I first found this board and saw bunch of old men talking about Japnese comic books. That couldn't have been more nerdier lol

I may be old but i am still spry as you see by me going dancing last night.

anigif_enhanced-3551-1405947243-12.gif

And my dance moves still get me the hot chicks!

giphy.gif

And even though I just turned 50, you can see above I still got it!

Last edited:
Just turned twenty sex this week so still pretty young.

I recall being kicked to the shercurb during the Bork era, would say what the user handle was but don't even faintly recall. It's been ten years at least and I've seen this thread as many times as I've had a wet pussy supper and afterthread smoke

I'm 30 now, and I still lurk here. It's like a sickness I can't get rid of.

I’ve been posting here for 15 years and boy are my arms tired.

@ralphc1 is the oldest poster I'm aware of, he's old but I don't know how old.

Back