Oldest poster on Sherdog.

I started posting here when I was...15? I'm 24 now. I may have been one of the youngest at one point.

I started posting here when I was 87, now I'm 32. I have a case of Benjamin Button.

There was once a great thread by an old guy in his late 50s early 60s talking about older women in their 60s and how he would get all dressed up, fake teeth, hair etc. Great thread. Cant find it. Was it @ralphc1 ?

I'm old enough that my kids post here.

A wide age range makes for interesting forums imo. Im 45 but could pass for 44 easy. I started on SHerdog back in the Days when you could rent UFCs from Blockbuster.

A wide age range makes for interesting forums imo. Im 45 but could pass for 44 easy. I started on SHerdog back in the Days when you could rent UFCs from Blockbuster.

Back in 2004, I would buy used UFC DVDs from the Blockbuster near me just to catch up on old events I missed.

You bitches keep me feeling young. Because of you shitheads my daughters can’t talk that young person secret code around me.

1azAoPo.gif

There was once a great thread by an old guy in his late 50s early 60s talking about older women in their 60s and how he would get all dressed up, fake teeth, hair etc. Great thread. Cant find it. Was it @ralphc1 ?

Ralphc1 has to be the oldest since he once said that he's seen every super bowl and a few NFL championships. Probably puts him at late 60s or even mid-70s.

and why excluding mods and admins?

You saying we're all old?

Back