ok how would the average 6ft 200lb guy do against pro female fighters?

Not a bench press, but better... one of these is an overhead lift of a 220 lb man (not sure of the weight of the other pressed man or if it's the same guy). Also the ending... :eek:

[YT]NKIsoVUqksk[/YT]

That's Beth Phoenix of WWE fame when she was an indy pro wrestler - basically not even a 'real' pro athlete, but a freaking hobbyist.

Can we shut up about the incredible weakness of women now? Probably only like 1 in 100 strong women decide to compete in weightlifting - WTF woman wants to?

Did you really just show wrestling moves as a way of showing how strong someone is? :redface:

You know the dude is helping her lift him, right? Wrestling is not real.

Did you really just show wrestling moves as a way of showing how strong someone is? :redface:

Walking around with 400 lbs on your shoulders doesn't take strength and is faked. Dat logic.

Not a bench press, but better... one of these is an overhead lift of a 220 lb man (not sure of the weight of the other pressed man or if it's the same guy). Also the ending... :eek:

[YT]NKIsoVUqksk[/YT]

That's Beth Phoenix of WWE fame when she was an indy pro wrestler - basically not even a 'real' pro athlete, but a freaking hobbyist.

Can we shut up about the incredible weakness of women now? Probably only like 1 in 100 strong women decide to compete in weightlifting - WTF woman wants to?
WTF is that? LOL! that isn't an overhead press. You've obviously never stepped foot in a gym.

[YT]R3OgpLmtQuE[/YT]

If you don't spar frequently, or if you don't run three or more miles a day or bike it up, I think this girl's kicking circles around you, making you look silly, if you don't take her down fast or back her up and just unload punches or knees on her tiny girl nervous system in the first short bit.

LOL what have you done to me, I watched that entire video. Her gas tank would be annoying as hell, she is in constant motion. It was pretty funny that after she gave him a couple upkicks he got pissed and grabbed on to her and hit her in the back of the head with 3 hammer fists. You could tell by the end he was russtled lol.

Walking around with 400 lbs on your shoulders doesn't take strength and is faked. Dat logic.

c747d064_tumblr_lzhlrfTcyi1qzswpl.gif

Yup, those two guys at the end, while on her shoulders, were using their gravity defying powers to make themselves lighter. Straight up trolling at this point, but then again it probably was from the beginning...

LOL you must believe everything you read on the net. Wow!. The worlds strongest women don't even get that high.

And no for a guy 200 lbs isn't much. I was doing that when was 15 and weighed 145lb.

Here is a 14 year old girl bench pressing 300 pounds. :icon_chee

It depends on his shape....if he's in good shape and fit...strong I think he would beat the shit out of the girl. Keep in mind that not every girl in mma is Rhonda a decorated grappler. Most are at a sub par skill level compared to the men. Add that plus 6 inches height and 65 lbs in weight?? The guy will win.

Keep in mind were talking about an average pro wmma fighter here....not cyborg or Rhonda. It all depends on how good of a an athlete he is as well and what shape he's in.

Last edited:
LOL you must believe everything you read on the net. Wow!. The worlds strongest women don't even get that high.

And no for a guy 200 lbs isn't much. I was doing that when was 15 and weighed 145lb.

Ummm... what are you on about?

the strongest women in the world bench press over 400 lbs.

The strongest women around Ronda's size bench press around 300 lbs.

It's not at all hard to believe that one of the best female Judokas and Mix Martial Artists in the world could bench 2/3 of that.

Anybody remember the fight between Keith Hackney and Emmanual Yarbarough? Hackney was 8 inches shorter and was outweighed by 519 lbs and still beat Manny up. Reason being he was better trained in more martial arts. Now a man who's only 5 inches taller and about 45 to 50 lbs heavier with NO training at all is going to beat up an Olympian bronze medalist at what she does best just because he's a man? Gimme a break. I like to joke about women being inferior athletes(and in the case of evenly trained athletes in the same sport I'll always bet on the man), but it's ridiculous to think anyone with no training can beat a trained fighter just because she's a woman.

Does TS even remember what Royce Gracie taught us at UFC 1? When someone knows the ground game and their opponent doesn't the opponent is going too lose regardless of size.

Yup, those two guys at the end, while on her shoulders, were using their gravity defying powers to make themselves lighter. Straight up trolling at this point, but then again it probably was from the beginning...

The dudes just laid across her shoulders as she was already standing straight up. It required very little strength on her part. Its the same reason why random ass women in India or Africa can carry 70% of their body weight ontop of their head.

Study physics. There is a reason they teach people the firemans carry (which is what she is doing) because it doesnt require alot of strength to lift relatively heavy loads.

Last edited:
the average 200 pound american would be fat. Are you referring to an athletic 200 pounds? That makes a difference you know

Ummm... what are you on about?

the strongest women in the world bench press over 400 lbs.

The strongest women around Ronda's size bench press around 300 lbs.

It's not at all hard to believe that one of the best female Judokas and Mix Martial Artists in the world could bench 2/3 of that.

2 women Ronda's size in history gotten reasonably close to 400lbs.

http://www.powerlifting-ipf.com/507.html

I could see Ronda competing at some strongman competitions and doing fairly well.

Who's posting Pro wrestling videos and accusing other of trolling? LOL! Pathetic!

Who's posting Pro wrestling videos and accusing other of trolling? LOL! Pathetic!

I know, right? The whole point of wrestling moves is to make people appear stronger than they are (which everyone over the age of 12 and/or been to a gym should know) and this dude is trying to use them to prove how strong someone is, lol.

women's record for 69 kg (152 lbs-ish) Oly weightlifting

Snatch: 128 kg / 282 lbs.
Clean & Jerk: 158 kg / 348 lbs.

of course, those are records and Ronda probably doesn't come too close to moving that kind of weight. Still, those numbers would embarrass the vast majority of men who weigh 200 lbs.

ehh i was a 6 foot 1 175 lb guy with about 6pct body fat (i am a VERY hard gainer) i had to eat 7 thousand calories a day to gain weight. anyway, i trained kickboxing and i also adapted some tkd in there.

if i fought the girl standing i'd smash her but on the ground i'd be subbed fast. i have better flexibility than most girls but no skill to use it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back