ok how would the average 6ft 200lb guy do against pro female fighters?

bjpenngoat

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
all this Rhonda can beat Floyd or she cant, lets talk in terms sherdoggers can relate to. Without any training other than going to the gym and weight lifting and cardio, how would a 6ft tall 200lb man do against any of the female fighters in the 135lb division?

The would get wrecked. Is this even a question? An utter noob vs. a pro fighter, weight almost doesn't even matter unless it gets completely out of control or the guy in question is a ridiculous athlete.

Think about just how easy it is to pick apart a big new guy on their first day.

if you insist:

the average pro women fighter should be able to capitalize after 4-5 minutes. They have good enough defense standing and grappling to wait until your avg. 200 lb guy gasses out. Anyone who thinks they can get off the couch or because they "lift weights" to spar/grapple/fight for more than 3 or 4, perhaps up to 5 minutes, without gassing has never tried it out. If she does not get KOd quickly, she will likely gain the advantage as fight wears on.

if you insist:

the average pro women fighter should be able to capitalize after 4-5 minutes. They have good enough defense standing and grappling to wait until your avg. 200 lb guy gasses out. Anyone who thinks they can get off the couch or because they "lift weights" to spar/grapple/fight for more than 3 or 4, perhaps up to 5 minutes, without gassing has never tried it out. If she does not get KOd quickly, she will likely gain the advantage as fight wears on.

This. All the time we have people come in to Jackson's thinking because they do crossfit or are in okay shape they can hang no problem. Most can barely last a single round sparring or 1 4-5 minute grappling session before they are so exhausted they want to throw up.

The average 200 lb guy has never really grappled or been punched in the face. He'd probably wilt as soon as he got punched. If not, then a pro female fighter would just tap him or TKO him when he gasses. Also, the girls are probably stronger and quicker because the average 200 lb guy has never worked out anything but his iPhone.

They did this on Jackass, I think on one of the movies if not the TV show. One of the Jackass guys (ie, a pro stuntman and prob in decent shape) took on a female pro Muai Thai fighter.

She killed him.

What does being 6 ft tall have to do with anything? I'm over 6', and while I'm nowhere near 200 lbs, I used to be and I'm sure she'd get me down, at which point I'd be a fish out of water trying to roll with her and I'd be subbed quickly.

Does it bruise your pride so much to know a professional is better than you at their profession?

The woman would win.

The average guy with no training is generally an extremely poor fighter.

Watch how this guy beats guys with only head moment and nothing else. Let's them gas out cuz of how bad they are.

[YT]qSX0PCQXiO4?t=3m12s[/YT]

Your average 200lb guy at least in the states weighs that much because he's overweight with little to no muscle development.

200lb athletic build may be different due to strength difference/athletic background.

Average person would get worked by even small MT women. I've sparred with a few. They are more than capable of delivering a beating.

The only thing that would help the unskilled man would be the aggression he would have due to having more testosterone and not wanting to be embarrassed by losing to a woman.

in my experience if you have never grappled,you dont have the stamina for it for too long,ive rolled with much bigger bodybuilders,who burn up way too much energy and are way too tense because they arent used to the grind.

all this Rhonda can beat Floyd or she cant, lets talk in terms sherdoggers can relate to. Without any training other than going to the gym and weight lifting and cardio, how would a 6ft tall 200lb man do against any of the female fighters in the 135lb division?

???? Dumb question ? What if you got smashed in your SAC ?!?

I think they lose.

I'm a little guy. As a sophmore in highschool, I wrestled 105-110. When I was screwing around with the much bigger, seniors on the football team, I could take them down with ease, despite being much smaller and weaker.

I say that without training, the big guy isn't gonna knock the girl out with a strike as she shoots for the TD, and once he's on the ground he's done.

They would all get smashed. God damn you make stupid threads

Back when I did BJJ we'd get some of the regular joes come in for a couple of days to try it out. Im a whitebelt with Wrestling and Judo experience and would regularly wreck these 200 lb 6 foot tall fellas and Im by no means close to a pro athlete. My guess would be someone like Ronda would fuck em up as well. Im not a huge guy by any means I'm about 5'5 160 pounds.

Back