Official Women's Division Discussion #25

Karina Rodriguez and Christine Ferea had fun in their fight at Invicta FC 26

"We smiled whenever we landed a good shot. We'd make the face of: 'Oh, you know that one hurt!' I think we both really enjoyed it."

fuck i hope not, the longer i go without watching amanda fight the better

Why? I want to see her fight more often, she's one of the few technically sound fighters in her division and she actually understands the concept of strategy & gameplans. I get that a lot of folks don't like her personality or her last fight against Valentina, but she's grown a lot as a fighter since the start of her UFC career and I want to see what she can do in future fights.

Not sure how that works exactly tbf, just know she needs to be in the pool for 6 months (though that was in September I think, so she's probably far enough in to schedule a fight)

She's not been tested yet though by seems odd. Considering the six month thing you would expect USADA to test her the minute she entered. So I'm not sure she's even in it yet

She's not been tested yet though by seems odd. Considering the six month thing you would expect USADA to test her the minute she entered. So I'm not sure she's even in it yet
That'd be questionable except it'd be odd for her to have tried to take a fight knowing she'd have been tested for sure then.. Does "in the pool" begin with a test or only agreeing to be tested at random? I would've guessed the latter, is who's in the pool public or only the tests?

That'd be questionable except it'd be odd for her to have tried to take a fight knowing she'd have been tested for sure then.. Does "in the pool" begin with a test or only agreeing to be tested at random? I would've guessed the latter, is who's in the pool public or only the tests?
Once you have "made yourself valuable" and so location data all filed etc

My expectation would be that USADA would test her the minute she entered, they generally do. Every athlete that has joined pretty much got a visit straight away. (often that initial visit is when they do induction and file whereabouts)

Considering the probationary period I would be amazed if she entered the pool in September and want tested in three months

So my hunch is her entering the pool got delayed for whatever reason

Once you have "made yourself valuable" and so location data all filed etc

My expectation would be that USADA would test her the minute she entered, they generally do. Every athlete that has joined pretty much got a visit straight away. (often that initial visit is when they do induction and file whereabouts)

Considering the probationary period I would be amazed if she entered the pool in September and want tested in three months

So my hunch is her entering the pool got delayed for whatever reason

*Puts on tinfoil hat*

Interesting...

Watched a few of Priscila Cachoeira's fights since it was announced. If I have seen one previously, I had forgotten it.

1. Strong for 125.
2. Throws with a lot of power.
3. Basically fights like a dock worker with a few months of training. Not much of a jab, no striking defense and wings shots in from quite a ways away. Her biggest advantage is cardio and fighting low-level comp that runs into punches.

For the first time in my life, I may actually bet on a fight.

bullet is gonna make mincmeat outta this chick, gassed after 1 round, slow as mollasses, no defense

bullet is gonna make mincmeat outta this chick, gassed after 1 round, slow as mollasses, no defense

Yup. And while the skill levels are no way comparable, it will be nice to see her fighting someone her own size. Maybe if she does not have to worry so much about being taken down by a larger fighter her spinning back kick will make a reappearance.

to
*Puts on tinfoil hat*

Interesting...
be honest, her husband has dropped her totally in the shit anyway.

a recent tweet saying she got caught in Vegas because thats the first time shes fought in a state wherre its been illegal....

well first, thats not true.. diuretics are illegal in louisiana, but louisiana dont bother testing at MMA fights. (so them having a prohibited list is largely pointless)

but its pretty obvious from his comment that this is not the first time shes used a diuretic. Or how would they know about prior occasions...

heres another member of her team admitting she had used diuretics in the past

Donny basically admits that if states dont fall under wada prohibited list then fuck it

Doc Howie then even admits that the diuretics are specifically used to cut weight

So basdically her doctor admits shes used diuretics on multiple occasions to make weight..

but she only did it once because she was "bloated"

Last edited:
Ladies Fight Night 7 is live.

facebook.com/LadiesFightNight/videos/581006792232273/

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/47924-ladies-fight-night-7-double-trouble
DRG7_z-_Wk_AA80_RB.jpg

Last edited:
to

be honest, her husband has dropped her totally in the shit anyway.

a recent tweet saying she got caught in Vegas because thats the first time shes fought in a state wherre its been illegal....

well first, thats not true.. diuretics are illegal in louisiana, but louisiana dont bother testing at MMA fights. Also banned in Kansas.

but its pretty obvious from his comment that this is not the first time shes used a diuretic. Or how would they know about prior occasions...

heres another member of her team admitting she had used diuretics in the past

Donny basically admits that if states dont fall under wada prohibited list then fuck it

Doc Howie then even admits that the diuretics are specifically used to cut weight

So basdically her doctor admits shes used diuretics on multiple occasions to make weight..

but she only did it once because she was "bloated"

You didn't jump in to call them out on their shit? You're slipping

You didn't jump in to call them out on their shit? You're slipping

ive just had a convo with the "doctor" now.. think i flustered him.. hes not part of her weight cut and shes the only athlete hes ever known take diuretics :D

------------------------------------------

I like Badurek and all, but she's fighting Zarah Fairn, who I regard quite highly. Zarah is 5'10", trains out of the mma factory, and she hits like a Mack truck.

Yeah, that was a really serious mismatch.

And now, there's some lady dancing in a net suspended above the ring.

Last edited:

Seems like a setup fight for Valentina to build hype for her title challenge if looks good while she wins. I can't fault them for this since its a new division and they need to build up hype.

Ham looking ready to defend that strap.

%25ED%2595%25A8%25EC%2584%259C%25ED%259D%25AC_1215.jpg

In non Andrea Lee news Valerie Letourneau picked up
the win over Kate Jackson in England via a 30-27 unanimous
decision giving her a updated overall record of 9-6 and
a 1-0 record at Bellator MMA.

In non Andrea Lee news Valerie Letourneau picked up
the win over Kate Jackson in England via a 30-27 unanimous
decision giving her a updated overall record of 9-6 and
a 1-0 record at Bellator MMA.
next time, put that in spolers tags, please.

In their defense the results are literally on the Sherdog homepage.

Back