Official Women's Division Discussion #25

Michelle Waterson has ZERO legitimate losses.
- Tiburcio: short notice fight, weight cut almost killed her.
- Rose: WME had her flying out to NYC and LA every weekend of her fight camp, ruining it.
- Tecia: Was sick for the fight and had no strength or cardio. Probably because she had to pick up the pieces of her family after it was shattered when her father in law became a paraplegic during her camp.

Short notice fight. Also, early stoppage. Michelle was falling down on purpose to bait the boxer into going to the ground.

You are completely correct, Sir. Thank you for taking the time to educate these ignorant, unlearned, and unwashed masses.

However I must disagree with the part about Mrs Waterson being able to defeating Ms Esparza. That, Sir, is an untruth.

Aww look, they kissed and made up.

Aww look, they kissed and made up.

giphy.gif

You are completely correct, Sir. Thank you for taking the time to educate these ignorant, unlearned, and unwashed masses.

However I must disagree with the part about Mrs Waterson being able to defeating Ms Esparza. That, Sir, is an untruth.

Nice to see someone who knows truth when they see it.

Esparza vs. Waterson will be a great Rocky style grudge match after Michelle literally kills Carla's bestie Felice.

k9d9E4O.gif

If anyone looks on Lucie Pudilova's Instagram page there is
a photo spoofing her helping Aspen Ladd who is sitting in front
of a sewing machine learning how to sew.

Look at the comments, that pudding lover is becoming a thing. Btw it's Livia Renata Souza who is throwing it out.

Rewatched Aldana-Puddinglova. Decision could have gone either way. Are there instances where after their fight both fighters rise in the rankings? Seems to me both of them should.

Rewatched Aldana-Puddinglova. Decision could have gone either way. Are there instances where after their fight both fighters rise in the rankings? Seems to me both of them should.

Not that I am aware of, but I can easily be wrong here.

Hunt - Bigfoot I would be a great candidate for this occurring. The fight was a tribute to an ancient and primitive God of Testicles.

Road FC atomweight champ (and arguably #1 in the world) Seo Hee Ham won female fighter of the year at the Asian MMA Awards. Pleasant surprise, as Angela Lee was way ahead back when I voted.

Road FC atomweight champ (and arguably #1 in the world) Seo Hee Ham won female fighter of the year at the Asian MMA Awards. Pleasant surprise, as Angela Lee was way ahead back when I voted.

Now it's time to get back to Invicta and give House Frey another Red Wedding.

Either way, that fight was a win-win for both fighters. It'll be remembered. Even if not a boost in rankings, it was good for their careers.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="fr" dir="ltr">Tracy Cortez made a statement in La Jaula!<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/AldayLopez?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#AldayLopez</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/FightLikeAMexican?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#FightLikeAMexican</a> <a href="https://t.co/g9gk37Djz4">pic.twitter.com/g9gk37Djz4</a></p>&mdash; Combate Americas (@combateamericas) <a href="">September 15, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Kelly Kobold def. DeAnna Bennett by unanimous decision Last night at tuff n uff
If not for the illegal knee in the Stanley fight she would be 3-0 since coming back, and not against super easy competition either.

Kelly Kobold def. DeAnna Bennett by unanimous decision Last night at tuff n uff
If not for the illegal knee in the Stanley fight she would be 3-0 since coming back, and not against super easy competition either.

Very cool. Still need to watch it.

@leto1776 your post has issues.

:)

One thing I like about wmma is how young it is, yet it already has some deep history. You could write a book about the Rousey-Holm-Tate-Nunes-Rousey sequence for example, drama.

And then there's Kelly Kobold like some mythical figure from a previous age, yet here she is and still only 35.

How can you say Nicco did not miss weight? Nicco her self says she missed weight in the statement she provided. This is not up for debate. Go ahead and reread the very first sentence. Not making it to the scale because you messed up the weight cut so so bad does not mean you did not miss weight. If that was the case a champion can never be stripped for missing weight they just have to never show up to the weigh ins if they know they will miss.

To say no punishment will be given to Nicco from the commission is a very misleading statement. You make it seem like it was the commission choice to not punish her. The commission can only punish you for missing weight if the fight takes place. If you mess up the weight cut so badly the fight never takes place then they can't punish you. Aspen did not get punished for missing weight because the fight with Leslie Smith did not happen. There was no money to take because she did not get paid at all.

The UFC might not have a rule book for all its rules but they do have a rule for if champions miss weight. That rule is if the fight can take place the title is vacated if the champion wins. If the challenger wins they now become the champion. If the fight does not take place the belt is just vacated. This is not some secret Brandon Halsey was stripped of his Bellator title after missing weight also. Remember Daniel Corimer and towel gate? Read the first sentence of the article I provided. It says he nearly lost his belt before the fight even begun because its always been known if a champion misses weight they must vacate the belt. Since Nicco herself admitted she missed weight in a title fight this debate is effectively over.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2015/5/...tripped-of-bellator-belt-after-missing-weight

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/4/...wel-incident-hardest-weight-cut-of-his-career

Because she never hit the commission scale - on the official record will be a cancelled fight due to illness. Difference between missing weight and not going to make weight. It is a semantics thing I know but official record is official record.

So about last night lol...

I was at the Wrestle Like a Girl Gala and caught up with a few familiar faces...

Sara McMann is two months away from the arrival of a baby boy

Sharon Jacobson has recovered from her loss & ready to get back into action

And got to talk to Tecia will have an article this week about her new venture and reaction to her and Rocky’s losses

Back