Official Women's Division Discussion #25

Those down arrows in the fly weight rankings are easily explained, Nicco lost her belt and entered at number 2.

Meanwhile Borella faces being banned until she's 58, for a crime which was dealt with by the courts and which occuŕed before she even fought mma. Oh well.

@msm1981 - she didn't fail a test, she was arrested for involvement in a recreational drug supply ring with her boyfriend. Details in the article

Last edited:
New UFC rankings are out. Suarez moves up five spots, from 9-4. Karolina and Torres both move down one. Esparza down two, from 6-8. Herrig down one, from 8-9. Somehow Waterson stays put at 7, which she deserves to be nowhere near.

Flyweight rankings make no sense, with ten fighters having down arrows next to their name, with nobody having an up arrow. :confused:

Bantamweights, Aldana and Lansberg switch spots.
125 rankings is like that because Nicco is no longer champ. Her joining the rankings pushed everyone below her down 1.

Dm9028_UU8_AEj_Ezm.jpg

I'll fight you.

I honestly think Michelle is perfectly ranked. I very much believe she beats Herrig or Esparza. I also think she would have beat Torres if not for extenuating circumstances.

I guess we will see in 3 weeks. Can't wait!

Always extenuating circumstances when she looses. Such as getting her head taken off by Rose.

Seek help.

I'll fight you.

I honestly think Michelle is perfectly ranked. I very much believe she beats Herrig or Esparza. I also think she would have beat Torres if not for extenuating circumstances.

I guess we will see in 3 weeks. Can't wait!
consistently delusional about the abilities of your favourite gatekeeper <{hughesimpress}>

Always extenuating circumstances when she looses. Such as getting her head taken off by Rose.

Seek help.
Zima is the same way when any of his favorites lose. I just ignore it.

Last edited:
consistently delusional about the abilities of your favourite gatekeeper <{hughesimpress}>

Michelle Waterson has ZERO legitimate losses.
- Tiburcio: short notice fight, weight cut almost killed her.
- Rose: WME had her flying out to NYC and LA every weekend of her fight camp, ruining it.
- Tecia: Was sick for the fight and had no strength or cardio. Probably because she had to pick up the pieces of her family after it was shattered when her father in law became a paraplegic during her camp.

Joanna is in Moscow meeting the fans, including this girl Anna Emelyanenko who fights out of ATT ....... that's Astrakhan Top Team. Coming off a win over Ikonnikova last weekend she now fancies her chances against the champ, sorry ex-champ.

Looks like Atomweight Irene Rivera is spending some time at JW, honing her cookie cutter skills.

Thanks for posting this....always good to see Celine (Yay!)

Win or lose, I don't think Herrig is going to be an easy fight for Waterson. I think Felice's power will come into play. Still, it's possible that Waterson could win. However, I think Esparza would roll Waterson into a little ball at SW or AW.

Jarl

However, I think Esparza would roll Waterson into a little ball at SW or AW.
<YeahOKJen>
Carla has never fought at 105 and never will. Also, Michelle is now one of the top offensive wrestlers in the division. She's going to Kahbib Herrig. Watch and see.

I know Zima very well, and, in my experience, he isn’t like that at all. I think you just have some unfounded animosity toward him for a reason I don’t understand.

I realize this is the WMMA thread, but is anyone else interested in pooling a little money together to see if Invicta might open a card with an exhibition match between @leto1776 vs. @SeverianB? Any idea what the opening odds would be for that war? Perhaps, if we offered the funding, they'd make it happen. I'd be expecting cosplay weigh-ins.

<21>

- Rose: WME had her flying out to NYC and LA every weekend of her fight camp, ruining it.
- Tecia: Was sick for the fight and had no strength or cardio. Probably because she had to pick up the pieces of her family after it was shattered when her father in law became a paraplegic during her camp.

Tiburcio: then she should not have gotten fat in between fights.
Rose: So she had to work? So fucking what? Many fighters have jobs. She gets a little notoriety for something other than taking her clothes off (not really) and now she is some princess who cannot work?
Tecia: then pull out of the fight, instead of making stupid choices.

She also has three other losses.

Seek help.

<Dany07>

can't you find an excuse for getting KTFO by Elena Reid ?

Last edited:
<Dany07>

can't you find an excuse for getting KTFO by Elena Reid ?
Short notice fight. Also, early stoppage. Michelle was falling down on purpose to bait the boxer into going to the ground.

Back