Official War Room Awards 2018

This stuff?

INIGEqY.jpg
Sippy ???

Nice shirt.

Check out mah WW3 shirt:
634995-dd030d3ae577fb6e12c200c56145b878.jpg

Reptoids, Tall Greys, Draconians, and Nephalim duking it out. It will be given into the hands of the Elect, Saints, and Righteous.

Last edited:
N13, where are the bodies buried? What does this mean?

The Underground Sanctuary of the Top Shelf Pedos in the US is below Arlington Cemetery. "Bolthole"

It used to be a big secret just like their nefarious activities. Do you know how evil the evil really is?

i woke up and there are chips all over my floor, my otter pops are gone and there is a sippy cup of vodka waiting for me. What did i do last night?

N13, where are the bodies buried? What does this mean?

The Underground Sanctuary of the Top Shelf Pedos in the US is below Arlington Cemetery. "Bolthole"

It used to be a big secret just like their nefarious activities. Do you know how evil the evil really is?

my sister invited me to comicon in KC (she works at the event center) and when she asked what superhero i am going as i said "the guy from V for Vendetta orBruce Willis"

Sippy ???

Nice shirt.

Check out mah WW3 shirt:
634995-dd030d3ae577fb6e12c200c56145b878.jpg

Reptoids, Tall Greys, Draconians, and Nephalim duking it out. It will be given into the hands of the Elect, Saints, and Righteous.

I haven't opened the bottle yet. Keep forgetting it's there.

If you want one just say so.

I like that design. Risk mixed with pizzagate. Lots to unpack there.

imagine if i was president of the war room. we would have taco tuesdays on all tuesdays

we would probably have taco thusdays, mondays, and weekend tacos as well. TBH i like tacos

imagine if i was president of the war room. we would have taco tuesdays on all tuesdays

we would probably have taco thusdays, mondays, and weekend tacos as well. TBH i like tacos
Now that's my kind of platform

Trump is drinking Hard Liquor.

How do I get my free tacos?
1 Plane ticket to Kansas City. I lived in cali for 32 years. The tacos they have out here are taco bell, RIP in peace taco bueno chapter 11, and all other Tex Mex. My recipe is one given to me by a lady selling us tacos out of her trunk at my job site.

Trunk tacos are GOAT

1 Plane ticket to Kansas City. I lived in cali for 32 years. The tacos they have out here are taco bell, RIP in peace taco bueno chapter 11, and all other Tex Mex. My recipe is one given to me by a lady selling us tacos out of her trunk at my job site.

Trunk tacos are GOAT

What's wrong with rico's tacos in KC? Why you eating taco bell? <{cruzshake}>