Official War Room Awards 2018

The right has no power in the racism card. They can cry it all day, nobody cares. Both sides cry it, one has the monopoly of power behind the claim.
My cracker crack ass is getting pluked by the day and it really is a Rh+ or - thing and/or the vampire reptoids moving the herd around.

th

Better yet.

1_dhvlw_52.jpg

So hookers and blow at your place? Then we're like these cats?
I was thinking about playing the "Brewster's Millions" game and then setting up camp in my yard with a lawn chair, popcorn and cold drink to celebrate the Passover as it happens.

I was thinking about playing the "Brewster's Millions" game and then setting up camp in my yard with a lawn chair, popcorn and cold drink to celebrate the Passover as it happens.

If you need some poor sap to spend money by the truckloads I'd help a Sherbro out.

If you need some poor sap to spend money by the truckloads I'd help a Sherbro out.
I have plans for all of the Free Will Castles in here to pass itt forward when the time comes. I'll also be hosting the first Shergod Jamboree including air/bus/train, room and board. BYOB, drugs, and whores.

• Best All Around Poster - @panamaican - writes intelligently, explains his opinions thoughtfully, doesn't shit post, doesn't suffer fools
  • Worst All Around Poster - @Cint for turning the meme thread into his personal litter box, does not contribute to the forum in any other way
  • Best TS - @JosephDredd would have been my choice, but his activity has dropped off a lot over the last couple of months. No one really stands out at the moment
  • Worst TS - @TidWell - usually some racebaiting or anti-sjw baby seal beating
  • Best Thread - @Quipling for the ongoing Mueller thread
  • Drunkest poster - @AgonyandIrony - his drunk posting antics usually goes beyond simple "I'm drunk right now" posts.
  • Worst user name - @lfd0311 - like, wtf dude? Maybe @Pelosi2016 as a runner up for loss of relevance
  • Best user name - @JudoThrowFiasco - Hell yeah!
  • Rookie of the Year - @NoDak - came out of nowhere and instantly made an impression on the forum
  • Best Feud - Homer vs Crave - some of the best drama in years
  • Best Quote - @Ophydian - "if Donald Trump wanted to lock Hillary up he should had made her part of his cabinet."
  • Most Likely to Get Banned in 2019 - @Hognoxious if he even makes it to 2019
  • Sketch or Sniper? - @sniper
Other Categories:
Best Shitposter - @Warlord Palis - There are a lot of bad shit posters, but Palis is a pretty good one
Worst Shitposter - @cincymma79 - "This is it"
Best Gimmick - @senri - my cortex is nearly pliable enough to secrete nexus juice
Best CT - @TheComebackKid for the "Black people aren't from Africa" one

Jokes on you, Jack.

Speaker of the House, the Honorable Mrs. Pelosi will be 2nd in line of succession to the presidency come January.