Official War Room Awards 2018

when i moved here and got 8 tacos in a styro container for like $4 i told my dad "there is no way they can sustain this". At least I got my tacos.

th

my sister told me a mtg tourny is happening in her stomping ground. shit now i need to go buy a deck just to troll people
To Troll or not to troll, that is the question.

To troll is to human.

my sister told me a mtg tourny is happening in her stomping ground. shit now i need to go buy a deck just to troll people

I thought we were all going to have Christmas tacos at your house, but then you threatened to kill all of us. Now I'm confused and sad.

How the fuck did IRRational dumbass tie me?

Or did I just answer my own question? <Varys01>
There were only a few people that even got more than one vote at all. Lot of one-offs. I think any concentrated butthurt would have carried a clear favorite, but tbh there were a lot less responses for that category than expected. Less than half the number that cast a nomination for best poster.

There were only a few people that even got more than one vote at all. Lot of one-offs. I think any concentrated butthurt would have carried a clear favorite, but tbh there were a lot less responses for that category than expected. Less than half the number that cast a nomination for best poster.

So you mean that I and that neanderthal won by Default? :eek:

HOORAY FOR NO ONE GIVING A SHIT!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! <20><20><20>

So you mean that I and that neanderthal won by Default? :eek:

HOORAY FOR NO ONE GIVING A SHIT!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! <20><20><20>
Not quite default, but the next thing to it. You were tied at something like 4 votes each, which aint much.

When did this awards get decided? I still have hanging chads .This aggression will not stand.

How the fuck did IRRational dumbass tie me?

Or did I just answer my own question? <Varys01>
Neither of you hold a flickering fart to the candle that was Reanimated Reagan.

Last year > this year.