*Official Tom Hardy Appreciation Thread*

Fassbender is so overrated. Hardy has way more range.

14a723e06127a69294b55cd4041bb1af.gif

Whatever you say big boy ;)

tom_hardy_lol_WEB.jpg

I've always thought he was cool, since first seeing him in Star Trek.

currently my fav actor working,probz

He's the current Gary Oldman / Edward Norton.

Great actor.

Funny watching older flicks and catching him in them. Musta hit puberty in his late 20's

For a thread dedicated to Hardy, I'm surprised at so little mention of Legend. The Krays were a pair of nutjobs, and he did a great job distinguishing the two brothers in the dual role.

Maybe the story behind it all was a big part of the reason why I liked it, not sure.

I'm also surprised at the amount of people praising his work in The Dark Knight Rises. His face was near hidden in virtually the whole movie, and the voice over was terrible. If you want to compliment his physical acting I suppose, but they could have cast just about any actor in the role of Bane and it wouldn't have made it any better or worse.

Many of his roles cover his handsome face. But his acting skills is conveyed with his eyes and body movement.

His performance in Legend was amazingly brilliant playing the twins. @PeterGriffin

giphy.gif

When you see dude in Bronson,its impossible not to be a fan of this guy for life.

The Drop just might be the most underrated gem of the last 5 years. I think that's my favorite of his.

His best character imo is Alfie Solomons on Peaky Blinders.

Many of his roles cover his handsome face. But his acting skills is conveyed with his eyes and body movement.

His performance in Legend was amazingly brilliant playing the twins. @PeterGriffin

giphy.gif

That was a pretty good film. He did great in both roles too.

Is he really only 5'7? Damn, I actually sad about that...

He is one of the actors that makes me willing to watch a movie just because he is in it.

Back