*Official Tom Hardy Appreciation Thread*

I liked his performance in The Take as the sadistic English gangster Freddy.

The scene where he talks to his son about killing little Jimmy is incredible.

He really was great in the take. Evil fuck

I love Tom Hardy. Everything he does is great.

I'm his biggest fan in Sherdog except for @Übermacht

giphy.gif

My favorite Hardy fiilm is Locke, anyone who likes his work should defnitely check it out. Made Ryan Reynold's performance in Buried (which was pretty good) look like an amateur monologue.

His accent in that movie was excruciating. Toe-curling in its awfulness, and forced me to switch off after 5 minutes.

im enjoying him in taboo, but maybe its too earrly to see where they go with that show

The Drop is a masterpiece and his best work

Fukking loved him in Warrior and several other movies.

I wish they'd reboot The OC and have him play Ryan Atwood.

The Drop was great.

Locke was good too. Steady on hyping it as a masterpiece though. It's a guy in a car talking to himself. Can't go giving it godlike status..

im enjoying him in taboo, but maybe its too earrly to see where they go with that show

My favorite show on tv right now.

Haven't been invested in a story line like this in a while

Bronson is easily my favorite movie of his. It's his signature performance. So fiendishly marvelous. Dude has talent for days.

tumblr_mi0385aJUT1ryrby9o1_500.gif

His uncut dong is disgusting. I actually feel sort of bad for the manlet..

He is a decent actor though.

TS is probably gay.

Gave a better performance than Leo in The Revenant. How he won best actor for grunting and moaning thru 80% of the movie still baffles me.
I thought his performance in the Revenant was truly amazing. I would say he got robbed, except the dude from Bridge of Spies did a great job as well.

For a thread dedicated to Hardy, I'm surprised at so little mention of Legend. The Krays were a pair of nutjobs, and he did a great job distinguishing the two brothers in the dual role.

Maybe the story behind it all was a big part of the reason why I liked it, not sure.

I'm also surprised at the amount of people praising his work in The Dark Knight Rises. His face was near hidden in virtually the whole movie, and the voice over was terrible. If you want to compliment his physical acting I suppose, but they could have cast just about any actor in the role of Bane and it wouldn't have made it any better or worse.

His accent in that movie was excruciating. Toe-curling in its awfulness, and forced me to switch off after 5 minutes.
Really? I thought it was a respectable rendition of a Welsh accent, specially coming from a Londoner.

Granted I have never been to Wales myself and I have no freaking idea why Hardy insisted on his character being from there, but I bought it and was told others did as well.

I dunno, perhaps we can get a shitdogger well versed in British accents to weigh in.

320x240.jpg

He probably wishes he could forget this one though.

Back