*Official Tom Hardy Appreciation Thread*

Great actor, but he's as camp as they come, him and Hugh Jackman have tricked the world
giphy.gif

Does Tom Hardy really need an apprecoation thread? I thought he is quite popular as it is.

Does Tom Hardy really need an apprecoation thread? I thought he is quite popular as it is.
11248061_10201342532162018_3778372958158533210_n_large.jpg

Just kidding. I didn't like Bronson at all but I thought it was a decent performance if that makes any sense. I don't think I've caught anything else he was in though.

Gave a better performance than Leo in The Revenant. How he won best actor for grunting and moaning thru 80% of the movie still baffles me.

Thats what I thought too. I feel like Leos performance overshadowed a thoroughly contemptible villain that didn't rely on being a savage killer or a bloodthirsty psycho. You hate him so much, and hes he really just a selfish douchebag. Im pretty much a Leo hater, but he did a good job in Revenant, but Hardys performacne was far better, imo.

He's incredible. I binge watched Taboo in two days and before it was over I made myself go jogging to perv on women because TH had me feeling funny.

Feel like Tom Hardy is not worthy of an appreciation thread.

You're high as balls if you expect anyone to believe 6' 2 to 6 '4 is the ideal average

5'10/5'11 to 6'1/6'2 is a far more realistic spectrum mate, go out into the streets demanding people starting at 6'2 and up and see how many you encounter

I cannot in good faith advocate the shooting of fellow Sherbrothers. Now, a chopstick in either eye or a tableside game of stabscotch are different propositions entirely...

Getting shot by sensei Kitano seems to be quite an honourable death though.

Hana bi intro

maxresdefault.jpg

Nothing quite like it

Yes. My all time favourite Kitano flick. I remeber watching it when I was like 14 and my first thought was: Damn, I love the silence lol.

Back