Official scorecard

Alejandro is crooked. Almost as bad as Adelaide Byrd. It was a close fight but I gave it 114-112 to Fury.

that poll is obscene and only going to get worse, though I expect some more votes for Wilder once the American's wake up

American who woke up today and watched a great fight only to see Fury get robbed.

American who woke up today and watched a great fight only to see Fury get robbed.
I respect that

although I'm more worried about the fans who wake up, see the headlines and yet still vote for Wilder

How many of the first 4 rounds did you give to Wilder btw?

I knew they'd make for unpleasant reading, but everyone I know scoring it gave at least 4 of the first 5 rounds to Fury

sup dawg

if i ever get triggered by a boxing decision again then im a retard. rotten to the core

phenomenal fight tho, really enjoyed it

sup dawg

if i ever get triggered by a boxing decision again then im a retard. rotten to the core

phenomenal fight tho, really enjoyed it
I still can't believe they robbed him like that. I don't like him as a person but he deserved to take home the WBC belt.

Alejandro definitely got a brown paper envelope regardless of the final outcome.

The first 4 rounds to Wilder? LMAO.

No way was the American Boxing Illuminati going to hand all their power over to the Hearn's.

Everyone except you knows boxing is corrupt, look into it

Meanwhile heres how the bros had it

View attachment 481233
no doubt there's corruption in any venture with decent money. you're acting as if i'm categorically denying the existence of corruption in boxing. i'm not. i'm saying wilder winning rounds in the first half of this fight isn't a sign of corruption, it's a fighter winning uneventful, close rounds.

and i bet a whole fuckload of those answering this poll don't know shit about boxing.

oh and fury has a legit claim to complain about the decision. it's just not as horrendous as some of you are now acting.

no doubt there's corruption in any venture with decent money. you're acting as if i'm categorically denying the existence of corruption in boxing. i'm not. i'm saying wilder winning rounds in the first half of this fight isn't a sign of corruption, it's a fighter winning uneventful, close rounds.

and i bet a whole fuckload of those answering this poll don't know shit about boxing.

oh and fury has a legit claim to complain about the decision. it's just not as horrendous as some of you are now acting.

people care about this, apparently you have posted 13.5k times on here but arent really that bothered? god knows how bored you are by the rest of your life. if you dont want to discuss combat sports, there are better places to not discuss combat sports than on combat sports forums. again. you are surprised that people care about this, actually have some passion about it? smh

people care about this, apparently you have posted 13.5k times on here but arent really that bothered? god knows how bored you are by the rest of your life. if you dont want to discuss combat sports, there are better places to not discuss combat sports than on combat sports forums. again. you are surprised that people care about this, actually have some passion about it? smh
i'm going to go out on a limb and say reading comprehension isn't your strongest point.

I respect that

although I'm more worried about the fans who wake up, see the headlines and yet still vote for Wilder

How many of the first 4 rounds did you give to Wilder btw?

I gave Wilder the second round, I didn't score another round for him till the 9th though the 7th was close.

Your mum always asks for it slower, can’t handle me.

Well unfortunately men in general do not have the same issue with your mother, she handles them all like a champ. Most likely explains why your slow.

The round one for wilder thing is a tad weird.
I scored it for Wilder as well. There wasn't much happening and Wilder landed a couple of body jabs. Other than that it was a really hard round to call because so little happened in it.

Alejandro definitely got a brown paper envelope regardless of the final outcome.

The first 4 rounds to Wilder? LMAO.

No way was the American Boxing Illuminati going to hand all their power over to the Hearn's.
Full on tin foil hat.

Back