Official scorecard

I honestly am unsure if you're being serious here.
You're splitting hairs because I claimed that you supported Americans and now you want that to mean that I was only claiming North Americans. Yes I'm deadly serious, you're biased as fuck.

You're splitting hairs because I claimed that you supported Americans and now you want that to mean that I was only claiming North Americans. Yes I'm deadly serious, you're biased as fuck.
I'm splitting hairs because I know you're still mad about the Canelo fight. THAT is exactly the sort of thing I'm saying when I say you take this shit too personally. Still holding on to some fight I scored differently than you, months later.

I'm splitting hairs because I know you're still mad about the Canelo fight. THAT is exactly the sort of thing I'm saying when I say you take this shit too personally. Still holding on to some fight I scored differently than you, months later.
No you are wrong. I remember it because it was a clear example of your bad scoring and your obvious bias against non-American fighters. As I said I can predict your scoring even before the bout happens. You are that predictable.

No you are wrong. I remember it because it was a clear example of your bad scoring and your obvious bias against non-American fighters. As I said I can predict your scoring even before the bout happens. You are that predictable.
Who won the fight?

The 10-8 allow for Wilder to get the draw. I thought a lot of those rounds were close and if you give 1 or 2 to Wilder which is easily conceivable you end up with a result like that.

That’s just a benefit to scoring 2 10-8’s

Well unfortunately men in general do not have the same issue with your mother, she handles them all like a champ. Most likely explains why your slow.

It’s you’re you dense fuck.

Shite, eh? Telling slang, right there.

And yes, they always are one sided. People aren't scouring the internet in outrage who agree with the decision. Lots of people here saw it as a drawish fight. People just don't make threads and post about having no issue with something.

We are not talking about random people scouring the internet. Are you suggesting all the sherdog members of the boxing forum who are happy with the decision simply can't be bothered to open the POLL thread and vote? lul.

We are not talking about random people scouring the internet. Are you suggesting all the sherdog members of the boxing forum who are happy with the decision simply can't be bothered to open the POLL thread and vote? lul.
Fuck sherdog members. I don't care. People who make a big deal of polls are generally just using them to mask their own ignorance on scoring fights.

The 10-8 allow for Wilder to get the draw. I thought a lot of those rounds were close and if you give 1 or 2 to Wilder which is easily conceivable you end up with a result like that.
That’s just a benefit to scoring 2 10-8’s

Uh... no...

If you give wilder 1 other round besides the knockdown rounds he loses 111 - 115
if you give wilder 2 other rounds he loses 112 -113

You have to give wilder 5 rounds total to get to a draw.

Fuck sherdog members. I don't care. People who make a big deal of polls are generally just using them to mask their own ignorance on scoring fights.

Oh the irony.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back