Official scorecard

Nah.

Shekel Finkel is a money whore and Wilder uses PEDs.
I've watched boxing for 35 years and I have to say, I never recall fans getting this emotional and pissy after a fight. If you're going to hate the sport everytime your guy loses, then maybe this isn't the sport for you.

Everyone except you knows boxing is corrupt, look into it

Meanwhile heres how the bros had it

View attachment 481233
People who agree with the decision or have no real issue with it aren't looking for online polls to fill out about it. Thats why literally every single one of these polls is greatly unbalanced for one or the other.

I've watched boxing for 35 years and I have to say, I never recall fans getting this emotional and pissy after a fight. If you're going to hate the sport everytime your guy loses, then maybe this isn't the sport for you.
Or maybe it is because it was such a controversial decision in a sport that relies heavily on fairness. Clearly (88% of Sherdog) the majority of people think that Fury won the fight but due to dodgy judging he got a draw. People are allowed to be outraged over such a poor decision. They don't hate the sport, they hate the corruption.

Or maybe it is because it was such a controversial decision in a sport that relies heavily on fairness. Clearly (88% of Sherdog) the majority of people think that Fury won the fight but due to dodgy judging he got a draw. People are allowed to be outraged over such a poor decision.
I think its clownish an absurd to take it so personally. It used to be fun to discuss fights here. Now its just days and days of whiny butt hurt fans, insulting everyone who disagrees their favorite guy won.

I think its clownish an absurd to take it so personally. It used to be fun to discuss fights here. Now its just days and days of whiny butt hurt fans, insulting everyone who disagrees their favorite guy won.
Where in that post did I insult you? You're the one who seems to be taking it personally. You went out on a limb with your contraversial scoring giving it 115-111 to Wilder which most people think was absurd. Now you are getting butthurt because people are saying how ridiculous that score was.

Where in that post did I insult you? You're the one who seems to be taking it personally.
Thats embarrassing outburst you had at me yesterday, for starters.

Thats embarrassing outburst you had at me yesterday, for starters.
LOL I wasn't embarrassed. You need to grow thicker skin if you are going to have such ludicrous scorecards.

LOL I wasn't embarrassed. You need to grow thicker skin if you are going to have such ludicrous scorecards.
I was embarrassed for you.

You just don't talk like that to people over a boxing match. Someone talks to me like that to my face is getting a slap.

Nah.

You're the one emotionally invested by trying to defend corrupt American boxing.

Hey Seano you solved it yesterday.
The rules are so open to interpretation that anyone can justify any opinion on a fight and score it how they see fit.
Therefore every fight from now on is a robbery and you can't deny it becayse that's just how they saw and scored the bout.
They can't be wrong about their feeling just like that judge wasn't wrong to give Wilder rounds he clearly never won.

I was embarrassed for you.

You just don't talk like that to people over a boxing match. Someone talks to me like that to my face is getting a slap.
LOL big man talk! I'd happily stand in front of you and tell you what I think of you to your face. Your boxing scoring is an absolute joke. You are consistently one of the worst scorers I have ever seen on Sherdog. But the stink you kick up when people disagree with you is astounding. You're not a dumb poster so I figure you must WANT to be controversial. But then you kick off like a big baby when people call you out on it. It doesn't make sense.

People who agree with the decision or have no real issue with it aren't looking for online polls to fill out about it. Thats why literally every single one of these polls is greatly unbalanced for one or the other.

People would be here to discuss it whether they want a poll or not. Noone is setting up sherdog accounts just to vote in a poll. And polls like this arent always unbalanced, yr basically just talkin shite

People would be here to discuss it whether they want a poll or not. Noone is setting up sherdog accounts just to vote in a poll. And polls like this arent always unbalanced, yr basically just talkin shite
Shite, eh? Telling slang, right there.

And yes, they always are one sided. People aren't scouring the internet in outrage who agree with the decision. Lots of people here saw it as a drawish fight. People just don't make threads and post about having no issue with something.

Shite, eh? Telling slang, right there.

And yes, they always are one sided. People aren't scouring the internet in outrage who agree with the decision. Lots of people here saw it as a drawish fight. People just don't make threads and post about having no issue with something.
I'm sorry but that's just not true. Plenty of neutral parties will vote on a poll just simply because they want to see how everyone else voted. There will be plenty of neutral parties that thought that Fury won. I've never seen such a one-sided poll of who won ever on Sherdog and that's astounding since Sherdog is mostly American and Fury was a Brit. Just shows that a lot of people are not that clouded by nationality when it comes to making a fair decision.

I'm sorry but that's just not true. Plenty of neutral parties will vote on a poll just simply because they want to see how everyone else voted. There will be plenty of neutral parties that thought that Fury won. I've never seen such a one-sided poll of who won ever on Sherdog and that's astounding since Sherdog is mostly American and Fury was a Brit. Just shows that a lot of people are not that clouded by nationality when it comes to making a fair decision.

I posted polls yesterday that had scores all over the place.

I posted polls yesterday that had scores all over the place.
I post on Sherdog. I don't care about polls from other places because I've become familiar with how Sherdog views things. Again I've never seen such a one-sided poll since I started posting here in almost 15 years! You can ignore the Sherdog poll if you want because you obviously don't agree with it.

I post on Sherdog. I don't care about polls from other places because I've become familiar with how Sherdog views things. Again I've never seen such a one-sided poll since I started posting here in almost 15 years! You can ignore the Sherdog poll if you want because you obviously don't agree with it.
I get press row thrown in my face all the time and this time it doesn't fit the narrative so it doesn't count? lol

I get press row thrown in my face all the time and this time it doesn't fit the narrative so it doesn't count? lol
You score badly for non-American opponents when they face Americans. That's the narrative I keep seeing from you. I can predict how you will score certain fights even before they happen.

You score badly for non-American opponents when they face Americans. That's the narrative I keep seeing from you. I can predict how you will score certain fights even before they happen.
Canelo is mexican. Get over it already.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back