Official scorecard

No Mas

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

So not only did Wilder get awarded 7-5 on that crazy person's scorecard (including the first four), all 3 judges gave Wilder the first...

How anyone can have Wilder winning more than 3 additional rounds is beyond me, even 3 is reaaaaaally stretching it. But to have him win more actual rounds? Jesus.

Its crazy how they keep getting away with it. This is corrupt as fuck.

GGG beat Canelo.
Fury beat Wilder.

Fuck america.

The first judge definitely filled out the scorecards before it even started

I want to see the compubox. If there is a round where wilder didnt land, and he won that round, then we know for sure the judges are the same shit heads in this thread that talk about "significant knockdown" or "fury was out cold". LOL

Is Rochin a codename for Cecil Peoples?

I had it 2-2 after 4 rounds. Wilder won that fight.

I want to see the compubox. If there is a round where wilder didnt land, and he won that round, then we know for sure the judges are the same shit heads in this thread that talk about "significant knockdown" or "fury was out cold". LOL
Fights aren't scored with compubox.

GGG beat Canelo.
Fury beat Wilder.

Fuck america.

lol a guy with two knockdowns lost?

fuck.you.

Alejandro Rochin is a :eek::eek::eek:. He scored Fury's best round (8) for Wilder.

Fury fans should celebrate tbh.

He came back from being a coke head pie eating fat fuck to get a draw. On top of supposedly having a shit chin from being knocked down from a cruiser.

He just got up twiceand he nearly won.

Be happy, he'll box his ears off next time and it's clear to see.

m96jjd.jpg

GGG beat Canelo.
Fury beat Wilder.

Fuck america.

<LikeReally5> One of the most idiotic comparisons, ever.

lol he also had wilder up 4-0 after 4 rds .. someone try to justify that .. go ahead

m96jjd.jpg
lol he also had wilder up 4-0 after 4 rds .. someone try to justify that .. go ahead

<36> Lol... maybe you could give Wilder the 2nd round, MAYBE .

Mexicans been using bad dope ever since El Chapo got locked up

I think a draw is fair, but any judge who had it 4 zip in the first 4 is obviously retarded.

Back