***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v7.0 Will Isaiah/Kyrie Trade Be Boliterated??***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty bad ass trade for the Thunda. Shocked Melo waived his no trade clause. If they all stick around Presti will get massive love.

Anything to get away from the NYC shitshow spotlight

I'm glad he didn't land exactly where he wanted. All this superfriends shit is corny

Hai guuuuuys!!!
Back healthy and alive

What a bish Durcant is
Bron using "bum" to refer to potus is not good regardless of his views
Cp3 also went off
Mamba handled it perfectly

LMAO at knicks getting shit for melon, so much for him already having a house picked in Houston LOL

I guess nyc got rid of him though, bish ass okc assembling the best 1yr rental team in history, still finishing behind hou, sas and gsw... And possibly the timbercans LMAO

Once again another top player goes to the west? Whats the top 40 players count for Least vs Best?

Another shitty noncompetitive season in the books... And no draft neither faustian feg ideas would save us from some one sided beatdown the league will receive

God help us, 8th juice final in a row is looming

OKC just landed Carmello.

And I'm feeling even better about next season.

I think Melo on the rockets would have fit better and would have made the Rockets an overall better team

Melo on OKC feels off. Not sure if that works out

video-200644.jpg
mwVPnEI.gif

Sorry... Thought we were already in "this" season and that the "next" one is 2018-2019
Oh. I thought this season hadn't started yet. Bc it's the off-season and all.

No, I meant that, for at least the 2017-18 season, there's hope.

Not that signing Anthony makes them a world beater, he's old and hasn't been on a good team in years, but anytime you get a name player who is undoubtedly skilled, it's exciting.

No, 2018-19 season has the chance to be the beginning of the dark ages. Good thing they draft well.

I think Melo on the rockets would have fit better and would have made the Rockets an overall better team

Melo on OKC feels off. Not sure if that works out

Nothing works out when you have westbrick leading a team

200.gif

Don't get me wrong. Like one true said WB might be the greatest raw explosive dude out there... But his heart aint enough to carry a franchise

Melo is a bum and Houston just dodged a bullet. Now they can go after Bron next year

I said it months ago, nobody wants Anderson and morey doesn't have the assets needed to land Melo.

He's just distracting from health care and everyone is falling for it hook, line and sinker.

So distracting every news outlet is covering it and how McCain won't vote for it.

There is enough news to cover all of his fuck ups... he's not A 4D chess master lol

Oh. I thought this season hadn't started yet. Bc it's the off-season and all.

No, I meant that, for at least the 2017-18 season, there's hope.

Not that signing Anthony makes them a world beater, he's old and hasn't been on a good team in years, but anytime you get a name player who is undoubtedly skilled, it's exciting.

No, 2018-19 season has the chance to be the beginning of the dark ages. Good thing they draft well.

The problem is that they will be a great team in an already stacked west...

If bums like D West and zaza keep taking 80% discounts to ship to tier 1 teams then the gap widens.... This okc team would have chances in other years or in the Least... Its unfortunate that so much is required to even be comptitive in this league these days

Okc wont do shit

Pg and melo will hate playing with chuckbrook

GSW vs OKC WCF it is again. Wolves are stacked but don't have enough in the 4th quarter. Melo and PG can make those shots.

Greatest Offseason ever but the Warriors are still going to win the next 2 years before they have to blow it up. These are going to be the last few years of super teams in my opinion.

Greatest Offseason ever but the Warriors are still going to win the next 2 years before they have to blow it up. These are going to be the last few years of super teams in my opinion.

I think you are forgetting that Lonzo ball is in the league now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back