***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v7.0 Will Isaiah/Kyrie Trade Be Boliterated??***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okc trying to do everything to keep westbrick. Too bad he still leaves. Not sure how 3 ball dominate players can coexist.

Okc trying to do everything to keep westbrick. Too bad he still leaves. Not sure how 3 ball dominate players can coexist.

Regardless, they turned Oladipo and Kanter into Paul George and Melon. It's an impressive offseason.

I love the fact that star players go wherever the fuck they want is this league.

I love the fact that star players go wherever the fuck they want is this league.

Not sure how you got this. Neither George or Melon wanted to be on the Thunder at the start of this. George wanted on the Lakers and Melon wanted on the Rockets. And Melon had a no trade clause.

Not sure how you got this. Neither George or Melon wanted to be on the Thunder at the start of this. George wanted on the Lakers and Melon wanted on the Rockets. And Melon had a no trade clause.

Which means he wanted to go there.

That's how I got this.

DKa-k1sVwAAgrPy.jpg

LMAO! Love 'Brons use of 'bum' here

okc coming up big unexpectedly twice

westbrook will finish this season a world champion. book that

greatest (active) player on the planet

i bet servant wishes he could go back now. too late you fkin snake

this is westbrook's league now

hqdefault.jpg

CmiHshwXEAAR-7x.jpg

Russ is gonna avg 24/6/14 this season, PG and Roberson are above average defenders on the wing and Melo is gonna space the floor playing the 4 . I do have some concern on the boards tho. Could very well be a conference final team.
And above all else Presti just showed Russ that they'll do whatever it takes to build a top end team around him

Pretty bad ass trade for the Thunda. Shocked Melo waived his no trade clause. If they all stick around Presti will get massive love.

Kanter was live on periscope in OKC when he found out he was traded. <bball2>

There aren't enough basketballs in the world for Melo, Westbrook and PG to co exist. Melo is a shitty defender and plays too much Iso at least Kanter gave them a rebounding punch and offense for the second unit. This is a win for Knicks getting rid of Melo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back