***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v7.0 Will Isaiah/Kyrie Trade Be Boliterated??***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melo to Thunder.

Lol Another RR scoop bites the dust.

Worst. Insider. Ever. Sherdog level at best.

Lol at the price tag on Melo being a ham sandwich and a bag of lays.

I dont know what Thunder fans are so excited about. Melo is garbage.

Is melo gonna play the stretch 4? Assuming pg stays at the 3 and doesnt shift to sg

What an absolutely atrocious trade for the Knicks.

Doug McDermott, a shooter who cant shoot and Anus Cancer will be taking minutes away from their two best and brightest prospects (Porzingis and Willy) with a contract which lasts a year longer than Melo's since he was gonna opt out anyway? LOL

Is melo gonna play the stretch 4? Assuming pg stays at the 3 and doesnt shift to sg

he should, should've played it with the Knicks with Porz as a mobile 5. Melo's got a nasty post game so while he'll prolly mostly shoot like he did last season they could switch with PG depending on the match-up. Roberson's fine defending the wing.

I don't give a shit what that bum says. I've been right plenty of times both in here and in the boxing forum. I also posted the hold up to the deal was Ariza who every place is reporting was the deal breaker.

Morey has a Lebron pipe dream (which I said too ).

Lol, your (abysmal) track record speaks for itself, and will continue to do so.

Last edited:
Thanks Rona, early morning oversight.

Point stands, moving on.

Thanks Rona, early morning oversight.

Point stands, moving on.

Fries don't cook themselves.

Want to make a wager on my "abismal" track record? I figured we might as well have fun with this. Are you up for a YouTube song bet?

Fries don't cook themselves.

Want to make a wager on my "abismal" track record? I figured we might as well have fun with this. Are you up for a YouTube song bet?

Nah I'll just continue to be amused by your stories and take pot shots when your insider tips turn out to be a bunch of hot air.

More enjoyable for me this way, I'm sure you understand.

Nah I'll just continue to be amused by your stories and take pot shots when your insider tips turn out to be a bunch of hot air.

More enjoyable for me this way, I'm sure you understand.

In other words you're full of shit. Gotcha.

Lol, sure we will see.

Been wrong on just about every basketball related story over the last year. Great comedy routine you have going tho.

Lol, sure we will see.

Been wrong on just about every basketball related story over the last year. Great comedy routine you have going tho.

Really? I've missed one and even Melo said he was going to Houston. They just passed on a trade

I guess me calling Kyrie asking to leave missed you like job opportunities.

You're a shit show. Always have been always will be

My post history is there. All you have to do is look which is why you won't bet

My post history is there. All you have to do is look which is why you won't bet

Blah blah... CP3 going to Cleveland, Paul George coming to Houston, Blake Griffin def coming to Houston, Lebron leaving Cleveland, whoops how the fuck we get Chris Paul?

Keep it coming! Lol

Blah blah... CP3 going to Cleveland, Paul George coming to Houston, Blake Griffin def coming to Houston, Lebron leaving Cleveland, whoops how the fuck we get Chris Paul?

Keep it coming! Lol

Post those quotes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back