***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v7.0 Will Isaiah/Kyrie Trade Be Boliterated??***

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you can't I'll just laugh like we always do at you

Lumi coming in swinging lol loving it

In b4 band of RR poverty stricken nut huggers come to defend him. He even said "We" because he knows he speaks for these clowns hahahahaha

oh shut up beri

@RR has some insight. If you don't want like it don't read it.

Tou hide it anamominit
oh shut up beri

Let them make it. The day I care about their opinion is the day I take my own life

oh shut up beri

Here comes one now right on que lol hoping for an autographed gayturd napkin I bet lol

I'm cool with rr saying whatever he wants but he always acts like it's gospel and so do you fools. Arrogance at it's peak. If never jump thru hoops for tickets or autographs nevermind butt kiss every time he posts. This place used to be fun before the ultimate cuck circle jerk crew took over

Here comes one now right on que lol hoping for an autographed gayturd napkin I bet lol

I'm cool with rr saying whatever he wants but he always acts like it's gospel and so do you fools. Arrogance at it's peak. If never jump thru hoops for tickets or autographs nevermind butt kiss every time he posts. This place used to be fun before the ultimate cuck circle jerk crew took over

Nobody offered it to you. You do the same thing you accuse everyone else of. If you acted normal you'd be cool. You're incapable of that for some odd reason. You can't possibly think I care what you think

Nobody offered it to you. You do the same thing you accuse everyone else of. If you acted normal you'd be cool. You're incapable of that for some odd reason. You can't possibly think I care what you think

I come in here to have laughs and kill time. I could give a fuck what anybody thinks of me here, you have to be dim not to realize that.

For some reason you want to be known as a big shot in an online forum, brag about where you go and what you do. More power to you but don't be mad some people find that pathetic. Especially conversations that are basically PM worth with whatever his face is LOL i always get a kick out of that. See if I were you I would be bragging about my summer , my WCOOP and other shit to people I don't know, wreaks of insecurity. Seems you have a decent life, go live it motherfucker, but don't expect people also living decently to be impressed with nonsense.

I come in here to have laughs and kill time. I could give a fuck what anybody thinks of me here, you have to be dim not to realize that.

For some reason you want to be known as a big shot in an online forum, brag about where you go and what you do. More power to you but don't be mad some people find that pathetic. Especially conversations that are basically PM worth with whatever his face is LOL i always get a kick out of that. See if I were you I would be bragging about my summer , my WCOOP and other shit to people I don't know, wreaks of insecurity. Seems you have a decent life, go live it motherfucker, but don't expect people also living decently to be impressed with nonsense.

Need cliffs here

exactly why I don't post here more often. It's the "basketball with RR" thread. Dude is like a god around here. He knows some players or partied with them or whatever the hell so what?? Doesn't put him or his opinion above anyone else

exactly why I don't post here more often. It's the "basketball with RR" thread. Dude is like a god around here. He knows some players or partied with them or whatever the hell so what?? Doesn't put him or his opinion above anyone else

Nobody knows who you.

Nobody knows who you.

So what? He isn't a big timer like you and your goof troop, Kevin?

I bet you grew up really poor which is why you feel the need to needlessly brag about shit

I got you playboy.

- you are the online Kevin Durant of this forum

I actually like you so we are cool.

I have to laugh at some of this bullshit.

I don't give a a fuck if a few cans talk shit. They read every word I say

I actually like you so we are cool.

I have to laugh at some of this bullshit.

I don't give a a fuck if a few cans talk shit. They read every word I say

Lol fuck you, this place gone to the dogs.

First time I went hard in awhile too. Fuck all y'all!!!!

So what? He isn't a big timer like you and your goof troop, Kevin?

I bet you grew up really poor which is why you feel the need to needlessly brag about shit

Keith. Yeah, he isn't shit and O grew up poir in Detroit. Is that something that I should be ashamed about?

I don't brag. If you think your opinion matters I have some swampland to sell you in AZ

Lol fuck you, this place gone to the dogs.

First time I went hard in awhile too. Fuck all y'all!!!!

And it matters not dude. I don't hold it against you. Anyone here can talk shit to me

And it matters not dude. I don't hold it against you. Anyone here can talk shit to me

Yea but nobody does. Some asshole gotta do it and I'm the best God damn asshole this forum has ever seen.

Nothing shameful about growing up poor. Just very common when dirt poor people get some money and a bit of respect they go way out their way to let everybody know for no damn reason. Hope you not wasting money like most them motherfuckers do, too or you be back in the D (and on the D) with the quickness one day hahahahaha

Play time over for now, bitches, just know I'm lurking any moment to keep you cuckle jerks (trade marking that shit don't even think about it) in check

Yea but nobody does. Some asshole gotta do it and I'm the best God damn asshole this forum has ever seen.

Nothing shameful about growing up poor. Just very common when dirt poor people get some money and a bit of respect they go way out their way to let everybody know for no damn reason. Hope you not wasting money like most them motherfuckers do, too or you be back in the D (and on the D) with the quickness one day hahahahaha

Play time over for now, bitches, just know I'm lurking any moment to keep you cuckle jerks (trade marking that shit don't even think about it) in check

I don't need to brag about my money.

tumblr_matcekFz4v1r270ozo1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back